US Elections (& Politics) :)

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Hey, he grew up in NYC so you gotta give him a pass on the steak, well done, with ketchup. ;)
I don’t know….. Whenever I have my parents over and I grill, my dad always makes me keep his steak on the grill until we finish reading and praying.

He claims I’m not his son because he believes meat off the grill should resemble jerky, and I’ma firm believer that a steak is best served at the natural temp of a living cow.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Many many moons ago I was a factory rep with S Texas and Louisiana as my territory. I had a big client in Austin who was a 6’6” beast of an older gentleman, an ex-DPS Trooper, when you look up “Texan” in the old dictionaries, you got his picture. Hat and all.

Im a young 26 year old factory rep going to meet him for the first time. He says we’re going to the best steakhouse in town for dinner.

Waitress comes to take our order and I order a ribeye med rare. She looks at Joe and smiles, “Hi Mr Key, the usual?” He nods, says “Hi Carol, you remember how I want it cooked?” with a huge grin…. Waitress rolls her eyes and says “knock his horns off and wipe his ass”. Joe says “Thank ya darlin”

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Many many moons ago I was a factory rep with S Texas and Louisiana as my territory. I had a big client in Austin who was a 6’6” beast of an older gentleman, an ex-DPS Trooper, when you look up “Texan” in the old dictionaries, you got his picture. Hat and all.

Im a young 26 year old factory rep going to meet him for the first time. He says we’re going to the best steakhouse in town for dinner.

Waitress comes to take our order and I order a ribeye med rare. She looks at Joe and smiles, “Hi Mr Key, the usual?” He nods, says “Hi Carol, you remember how I want it cooked?” with a huge grin…. Waitress rolls her eyes and says “knock his horns off and wipe his ass”. Joe says “Thank ya darlin”
Ok, next time I’m at a restaurant and order a steak or a burger I am going to use that line to the waitress.

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I still am disappointed in Trump. I thought there was finally a politician who I could say I fully agree and support everything he stands for.

Now I need to find out how DeSantis likes his steak cooked. That could be a deal breaker for me.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
There are absolutely zero reasons why we have to be paying historic prices for gasoline. If the biden administration had just kept Trump's actions in place that lead us to historically low gas prices and energy independence. Their base actually believes this idiot :rolleyes:

If he had just kept Trump's actions in place, we might even be paying less right now than during Trump's Presidency. We have all the oil we need right here in North America. Trump stopped the USA from buying oil from Russia, Trump was against the pipeline to Germany. biden reversed all that and started buying oil again from Russia and Iran, and support of the pipeline to Germany. Not to mention the stopping by biden of the Keystone Pipeline.

He could care less about record inflation, astronomical gas & Diesel prices, skyrocketing food prices...you know why?
Because he is filthy rich..so is Pelosi, and many, many more on both sides of the aisle.
They can afford it.
I can't afford another Demoncrat in the WH....neither can this country.
God help us.
:mad:

Reaction score

July 1, 2022

Good News Friday

Dear Patriots,

The good news is that we live in the greatest country on earth. Sometimes it feels out of control and frustrating, but ultimately it is the only place to be.
Over this holiday weekend, remember all the reasons why you love America. And say a prayer that God will save our country, again.
Here are few reasons why we love America:

- We love the flag. It is so simply beautiful. It is cheerful and optimistic. It is just cloth but such a hopeful piece of fabric. Fly your flag this weekend - and from now on. Even if it is only a small one, put it where others can see it.

- We love that America takes care of the world. While we get little or no credit or thanks, often we get only criticism, we still do it. We are always there to help with all of our resources. America is the most generous country on Earth, and Americans are the most generous people. We have given more to help others in the world in every way than any other people.

- We love our history. The old fashion kind we learned in school before political correctness and CRT. We love all of those Founding Fathers, who with all of their own prejudices and flaws found divine inspiration and created a framework for and built a nation that affords freedom to men and women of all colors and creeds to a greater degree than even they might have imagined.

- We love that America was one of the very first nations in the world to put an end to slavery. The story of slavery in America was no different than many other places, except that we stopped sooner. It still needs to be stopped everywhere, and we as a country need to take a stand against it everywhere - including China. These facts need to be included whenever the topic comes up.

1- This week the Supreme Court clarified the Constitutional right to religious expression - vindicating the right of a high school coach to kneel and pray on the field after a game.

The Federalists Papers

HS Football Coach Who Lost His Job for Post-Game Prayers Responds to SCOTUS Decision Vindicating Him

QUOTE:
The Supreme Court ruled that a school district was wrong for firing a football coach who refused to stop praying on the field after the game was over.

In a groundbreaking decision on Monday, the court ruled in favor of a former high school football coach who prayed in public after games — and lost his job over it. The 6-3 decision was unambiguous:

"The Free Exercise and Free Speech Clauses of the First Amendment protect an individual engaging in a personal religious observance from government reprisal," the ruling stated, "the Constitution neither mandates nor permits the government to suppress such religious expression."

2- Election integrity is a state by state battle. Missouri passed strong reforms this week. In addition to Voter ID, the legislation also bars the use of electronic vote counting machines and drop boxes to collect ballots.

Southeast Missourian

Missouri enacts photo voter ID law before November elections

QUOTE:
Missouri voters will have to show photo identification to cast a regular ballot in the November election as a result of a law signed Wednesday by Gov. Mike Parson that caps a nearly two-decade-long push by Republicans for stricter voting requirements.

The law will take effect Aug. 28, just a few weeks after the state's Aug. 2 primaries.

It comes amid a renewed national emphasis on election laws. Democrats in many states have sought to expand voter access following widespread mail-in voting during the pandemic-affected 2020 elections while many Republicans have pursued new voting restrictions that they contend would cut down on the potential for fraud.

Missouri's measure was backed by Republican Secretary of State Jay Ashcroft. who called it "one of the strongest election laws in the country. It makes sure that it's easy to vote, it's harder to cheat and the people can have trust in the results."

Seventeen states besides Missouri had voter photo identification laws in effect as of this spring, according to the National Conference of State Legislatures, and 19 states had identification laws that accepted proof other than photos.

3- Another election integrity win. We are even winning in leftist states. Perhaps even the judicial branch - state and federal - are realizing that Americans are 100% fed up

Breitbart

New York Supreme Court Strikes Down NYC Voting Rights for Foreign Nationals

QUOTE:
The New York Supreme Court has struck down a New York City law, passed by Democrats late last year, that sought to give municipal voting rights to nearly a million foreign nationals.

As Breitbart News has chronicled, Democrats on the 51-member New York City Council approved a plan last month that allows more than 800,000 foreign nationals with green cards, visas, and work permits the opportunity to vote in citywide elections so long as they have resided in the city for at least 30 consecutive days.

Subsequently, black Americans in New York City, along with naturalized American citizens, the New York State Republican Party, the Republican National Committee (RNC), and Democrat officials like Councilman Robert Holden sued Mayor Eric Adams (D) and the city's Board of Elections.

The lawsuit noted that the New York State Constitution expressly states that voting rights are a privilege reserved for American citizens.

4- This decision provides legislators with the ability to defend the laws they pass when challenged in court.

Daily Signal

This Supreme Court Ruling Will Prove Vital to Defending Voter ID

QUOTE:
The Supreme Court's important ruling last week on voter ID in North Carolina has been overlooked in the fervor over the high court's spot-on decisions upholding the Second Amendment and religious freedom and overruling Roe v. Wade.

But the court's procedural decision Thursday in Berger v. NAACP will help prevent state officials from sabotaging the defense of state election laws and other measures being attacked by their political allies and friends.

The Berger decision did not uphold the constitutionality of North Carolina's new voter ID law, since that issue was not before the court. But in an 8-1 decision written by Justice Neil Gorsuch, the court held that state legislative leaders in North Carolina have the right to intervene in litigation to defend the constitutionality of the state's voter ID law.

This is particularly important in a state with divided government. In North Carolina, the state Legislature is controlled by Republicans, while the governor and attorney general are Democrats who oppose any type of voter ID requirement.

5- "We steadfastly support the robust exchange of ideas and deliberation."

THAT is a rare concept from the propaganda factories previously known as universities.

Western Journalism

University That Employs Clarence Thomas Shuts Down Students' Attempt to Remove Him from Teaching Position

QUOTE:
The college at which Justice Clarence Thomas teaches law will not cave into a petition calling for his removal as an adjunct professor.

George Washington University on Tuesday said it will not boot Thomas, who last week concurred in the Supreme Court opinion that overturned the Roe v. Wade ruling, according to The Hill.

"Because we steadfastly support the robust exchange of ideas and deliberation and because debate is an essential part of our university's academic and educational mission to train future leaders who are prepared to address the world's most urgent problems, the university will neither terminate Justices Thomas' employment nor cancel his class in response to his legal opinions," the college said in a letter sent to students. "Just as we affirm our commitment to academic freedom, we affirm the right of all members of our community to voice their opinions and contribute to the critical discussion that are foundational to our academic mission," the letter said.

6- This is a small victory in the war against Big Tech but it may lead to more victories.

Business Insider

Facebook failed to protect against teen sex trafficking, court rules, proving there are liabilities that remain outside of Section 230 protections for tech companies.

QUOTE:
The Texas Supreme Court ruled Friday that Facebook can be held liable for sex traffickers that use its platform to recruit and prey on child victims.

The ruling followed three local lawsuits involving teenage victims who had met their traffickers through Facebook's messaging tools. The plaintiffs said Facebook was negligent and did not attempt to key sex trafficking off its technology.

Facebook has argued that it is shielded by the protections of Section 230 — part of an internet law that states online platforms are not liable for what people post on their services — and should therefore not be held responsible for what is posted on its platform.

But the Texas Supreme Court said Section 230 doesn't mean Facebook can operate as a "lawless no-man's-land," as the Chronicle reported.

7- College-aged Americans are fighting back against being forced to get jabbed.

Sharyl Attkisson

College students sues over 'ineffective' Covid-19 vaccine mandates

QUOTE:
As many college students are enjoying their summer breaks, US colleges and universities are gearing up to mandate yet another round of the Covid-19 vaccine booster shots for students returning in Fall of 2022.

That's despite the fact that the vaccines neither prevent infection nor transmission, and that young people have a near-zero statistical chance of getting seriously ill from Covid; while scientists say the vaccines carry risks of side effects-- particularly among the young.

The Vaccine Safety Research Foundation (VSRF) recently held a webinar to discuss this issue and counter measures being taken by college students and civil rights attorney Warner Mendenhall.

College students Ben Lipp of the University of Cincinnati and Tyce Patt of the Ohio University College of Business were featured on the latest VSRF update to discuss their lawsuits against the Covid-19 vaccine and booster mandates.

The lawsuits intend to represent the collective power of college students and their principled conviction to fight against discrimination.

8- These days it is rare to see a major company fighting back against the left.

PJ Media

One American Gun Manufacturer Is Fighting Back Against the Left's Wrath

QUOTE:
Like many businesses, America's gun manufacturers are feeling the deleterious effects of Bidenflation. Gun manufacturers, however, are additionally subject to the left's ire and misplaced wrath over "gun violence." After most horrific shooting tragedies, that wrath comes with the inevitably hysterical demands to ban "assault" guns and add even more stringent federal regulations on gun ownership while simultaneously vilifying all gun owners along with the entire gun industry and its workers.

At long last, one American gun manufacturer, Smith & Wesson, has had enough. Smith & Wesson — one of America's oldest gun manufacturers since 1852 — is hitting back against the left's gun hysteria and villainization in no uncertain terms.

Smith & Wesson's just-released "Who We Are" video hits back by clearly defining not only who they are as a company but, more importantly, who their employees are — hardworking, freedom-loving Americans. No more will Smith & Wesson allow the left to define or distort who they are. They are proud of their company and their product. They're proud of their employees, and they're proud of who they are as Americans.

SPECIAL NOTE
Dr. Zev passed away Thursday after a valiant fight against cancer. He was a special friend of ours at Defending The Republic.

Dr. Zev Zelenko was a courageous and outspoken advocate for preventive treatment of COVID-CCP. He graciously took time from his non-stop schedule to be interviewed for our documentary, Doctor's Orders.

He was a hero who is responsible for saving countless lives through the early treatment protocol he developed for COVID-CCP. He was, of course, mocked and shunned to silence but he never stopped trying to help people stay well. His legacy is one of brilliance and compassion. He was a gift from God for the millions of lives he touched. We pray his family feels the peace that only God can provide.

We stand by his recommendations and urge you to learn about them and follow. Zelenko Protocol.
Rest in peace, Dr. Zelenko. We will continue the fight you started.

Celebrate your appreciation for our country and how it was founded this weekend.

Note: There will be no newsletter on Monday. We will have more on Thursday Supreme Court decisions later next week.

Pray. Celebrate. Remember. Share.

Hold Fast,

Defending The Republic

Comments or Questions? Contact:
editor@defendingtherepublic.org
Join Our Fight
To have confidence in the outcome of any election, we must continue to demand (1) real paper ballots, (2) hand counted in a bipartisan transparent process, and (3) citizen voter ID.
Missed a newsletter or to revisit a past newsletter? They are archived HERE .
NOTE: Defending The Republic, Inc. is a §501(c)(4) non-profit organization, gifts to which are not deductible as charitable contributions for Federal income tax purposes.

Follow Our Progress:
DefendingTheRepublic.org
DefendingTheRepublicPAC.com
SidneyPowell on GETTR
Sidney on Telegram

Sidney onTruthSocial: @realsidneypowell
SidneyPowell.com

DTR's Rumble page!
DTR GETTR

This email was sent by Defending The Republic, located at 2911 Turtle Creek - Suite 300; Dallas, Texas 75219 (United States).

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
I just heard that the price of this years hotdog feast is DOWN! So, I went back under Trump, July 4 2020 hotdog only $1.75
1656724517428.png

Then came Joe and July 4 2021 hotdog.

1656724217985.png

Now For the same $1.75 each Joe Biden 2022 Hot dog feast for a party of 12 ! Shrinkflation?
1656724354844.png

Last edited:

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

It was a good movie if you haven't seen it...

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I still am disappointed in Trump. I thought there was finally a politician who I could say I fully agree and support everything he stands for.

Now I need to find out how DeSantis likes his steak cooked. That could be a deal breaker for me.
Well in Trump's defense, he is Not a Ratface Politician...this is why he is hated so much by the Ratfaces, Trump won't join their club...

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
What to expect when Jan 6 hearings resume. This should excite CT.
View attachment 132300
Sad thing is that a large portion of the population only heard the false hearsay and believe what that said girl was fact. Most of the leftist base just get their news from the leftist controlled landing pages or TikTok, or memes from their leftist friends on FB.