US Elections (& Politics) :)

Reaction score
Remember this young man, Behizy? The George Show?
He's still around, on Locals and followers post his videos to Rumble.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Remember this young man, Behizy? The George Show?
He's still around, on Locals and followers post his videos to Rumble.

Oh yeah, I followed him on Gab...The George Show is also new to me too...Good for him...

Really hoping to see a Huge Class Action Suit in my lifetime for all who got censored/knocked off Twitter/YouTube/Facebook, etc. since the Truth is surfacing more and more...oh the MTM too, would love to see them on their knees.

Paul Hacker

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Trump Praised (?)

Thu, March 17, 2022, 10:22 AM

Former Republican National Committee (RNC) Chairman Marc Racicot slammed former President Trump over his comments on Russia's invasion of Ukraine, writing that the ex-commander in chief is "not fit to lead this nation."
In an article written for the Independent Record on Wednesday, Racicot analyzed Trump's commentary on the conflict in Ukraine, determining that the ex-president is not fit to lead the U.S., especially during a moment of crisis.
He said the "essential qualities of leadership and human character" are decency, honesty, humility, honor and faithfulness."
"Donald Trump does not possess those essential qualities of character that leave him fit to lead this nation, most especially in a time of crisis," Racicot wrote.
Where is the middle finger emoji when I need it?

Paul Hacker

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
i posted this over in the Gas Prices thread. But posting here also because this should not be missed... (Kyle trolling the left in epic fashion)

That might have been funny, if the judicial system hadn’t filed erroneous charges against Rittenhouse. I’m still pissed off at the whole situation.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Trump Praised (?)

Thu, March 17, 2022, 10:22 AM

Former Republican National Committee (RNC) Chairman Marc Racicot slammed former President Trump over his comments on Russia's invasion of Ukraine, writing that the ex-commander in chief is "not fit to lead this nation."
In an article written for the Independent Record on Wednesday, Racicot analyzed Trump's commentary on the conflict in Ukraine, determining that the ex-president is not fit to lead the U.S., especially during a moment of crisis.
He said the "essential qualities of leadership and human character" are decency, honesty, humility, honor and faithfulness."
"Donald Trump does not possess those essential qualities of character that leave him fit to lead this nation, most especially in a time of crisis," Racicot wrote.
418D1BC1-3D13-4E24-B5D7-C70C61A125B3.jpeg
I might add, lowest unemployment in history for Black Americans, among other things.
And correct, Democrats(or more accurately Marxistcrats) and RINOs ruin everything.

I realize it will be hard for you, but Try to think CT, did your beloved left encourage the destruction and division of America during the many months of BLM riots?

You’re trading your turdwing in for an electric bike right?

Last edited: