US Elections (& Politics) :)

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I'm curious, if google is censoring information won't that affect results on Startpage? Maybe not a big deal but I'm wondering. At least Startpage has better privacy than google.
Yes it will, all I am trying to do is lessen the tracking that is going on with every site I visit. We are all being followed/watched with every search. I use Discconect.me and Startpage and it has helped in a lot less tracking. I get very few Pop-up Ads from things I searched for. I actually use to get Zero but my wife and I have noticed, I would say in this past year, they came back. Two guesses, we have Google Speakers listening to us, things we ask about will Pop-Up and noticed depending on what YouTube videos we watch or YouTube searches we do, more Pop-Ups.

What would be nice is a search storage/archive service, that way if one site takes it down it is still available at an archive site.

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
Let's see....DOTUS (Dementia of the US) is currently negotiating a nuclear treaty with Iran, apparently where that missile came from, and the Russians are helping, and hoping to get oil from them as well. The Three Stooges could do a better job and they're all dead.

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Let's see....DOTUS (Dementia of the US) is currently negotiating a nuclear treaty with Iran, apparently where that missile came from, and the Russians are helping, and hoping to get oil from them as well. The Three Stooges could do a better job and they're all dead.

The turd I flushed this morning could be doing a better job

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Wow, Not Good...
They know weakness and ineptitude when they see it. The Brandon administration is currently allowing oil to be purchased from Iran...and was being purchased from Russia(has since invasion stopped, I think). Remember how mad the Dementiacrats were about Russia with their made up Collusion Narrative. And as soon as the election was stolen started buying oil from Russia :mad:

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
They know weakness and ineptitude when they see it. The Brandon administration is currently allowing oil to be purchased from Iran...and was being purchased from Russia(has since invasion stopped, I think). Remember how mad the Dementiacrats were about Russia with their made up Collusion Narrative. And as soon as the election was stolen started buying oil from Russia :mad:
Those Commie Bastards... :angry:

mcapeed

Getting comfortable
Reaction score

mbuster

Getting comfortable
Reaction score