US Elections (& Politics) :)

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I posted this on May 9, 2021, 4 months after the inauguration of Biden.

Now it has been over 8 months and below is the lobby of my local VA Clinic on Sept. 7th. Note that the images of the President, Vice Pres. and VA Sec. are all STILL missing. The new admin wasted no time in removing Trump, Pence and Wilkie....but now this is how much the new admin cares about and regards our veterans. Now it is THEY that are MIA.

Why would anyone be surprised that the current admin and their in-pocket military brass would abandon troops in a foreign hotbed of terrorism? :angry:

VA-wall_090721.PNG

Reaction score
Throwing a few butts in jail could contribute to the successful outcome of that particular endeavor....and I mean real jail, not a Club Fed. :blankstare:
Governor Lewis: I oughta throw the whole goddamn, jacked-up bunch of you in prison. No, not that cushy federal place with the loose jumpsuits. State prison... with the crotch binders!

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
thanks @Oceanslider that was worth watching ..
The regretful part is that Sussman might become the lone fall guy. Will there be a Deep State brigade of leftist's pit bull lawyers that put the screws on like they did to Flynn, Manifort, and all the others that they dug so deep into and found completely non related process crimes they did regarding their financials.

I would think even Leftist would agree if they did the same to those of the Clinton camp they could find similar process crimes with financials and taxes. If they had the same Deep State Pit Bull lawyer squads they could bury Biden via his son Hunter.

Brand: Not one mention of 4yrs of Mueller in that piece :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score