US Elections (& Politics) :)

Reaction score
Immageek, differing opinions is what it is all about. But this is when I tuned you out:

1628800404450.png

I feel for liberals (and conservatives) such as yourself. You can't see when something is wrong, very wrong, even when it if is right in front of your face because you are so blind.

That's nice. Enjoy your President and the inflation that 'it' is bringing to our great country. Have a wonderful life.

rahhazar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Afghanistan...

Look at what Biden, Obama Clinton's, Bush's, most RINOS , Democrats, and Generals like Milley said and did concerning this country.

So after over a Trillion Dollars put out by American tax payers, watch what happens there.

Just for comparison to the above war mongers, look at what Trump has always said and felt about Afghanistan.

It's all about policy.

Biden = Jimmy Carter 2.0

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
The demented fool is groveling to the Saudis and Putin for oil and begging the Taliban to stop. What's next, licking the soles of their shoes? We're in deep do do!
This is what happens when this country is run by committee. Biden sure as hell is not running the country.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
When you turn on the TV to find out that US just waged war yet again

Raise the volume up

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Here's the critical difference.

I respect your right to say something.
I'm not outraged, and I'm not offended.
Frankly, I'm not at all surprised.
I'll never ask you be suspended or banned for your speech.

I'll simply allow others in this thread to make their own decisions, based on their own opinions and experience.
Something tells me he did not even watch any of the TONS of info that was brought to the forefront, wow 3 days worth. The Proof of being able to easily hack (In 5 minutes) our voting machines was only one part of all of this info exposed. The Censorship systems in place that Dr. Shiva exposed, the blacklisting, wow full on Communism...The huge Illegal suppression of our Freedom of Speech is a door they slammed shut in all our faces, in every American's face, I don't care what political side you are on, this is undeniable. My hat's off to all those who are fighting for our Freedoms...

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Did anyone catch during the Symposium that Texas Governor Abbott confirmed that an audit will happen in Texas too. They made the announcement early on. Since the fraud is nationwide, a push for all states being audited is the goal.
Anyone with any bit of decency would welcome such audits to help expose/fix any holes in our voting systems to protect against foreign and domestic attacks.

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Reaction score
F**K HER! Hold on, let me correct that statement: F**K 'IT'! Because I really don't know what 'it' is. Other then stupid as shit.