US Elections (& Politics) :)

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
There are absolutely zero reasons why we have to be paying historic prices for gasoline. If the biden administration had just kept Trump's actions in place that lead us to historically low gas prices and energy independence. Their base actually believes this idiot :rolleyes:

If he had just kept Trump's actions in place, we might even be paying less right now than during Trump's Presidency. We have all the oil we need right here in North America. Trump stopped the USA from buying oil from Russia, Trump was against the pipeline to Germany. biden reversed all that and started buying oil again from Russia and Iran, and support of the pipeline to Germany. Not to mention the stopping by biden of the Keystone Pipeline.

Last edited:

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Hey, he grew up in NYC so you gotta give him a pass on the steak, well done, with ketchup. ;)
I don’t know….. Whenever I have my parents over and I grill, my dad always makes me keep his steak on the grill until we finish reading and praying.

He claims I’m not his son because he believes meat off the grill should resemble jerky, and I’ma firm believer that a steak is best served at the natural temp of a living cow.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Many many moons ago I was a factory rep with S Texas and Louisiana as my territory. I had a big client in Austin who was a 6’6” beast of an older gentleman, an ex-DPS Trooper, when you look up “Texan” in the old dictionaries, you got his picture. Hat and all.

Im a young 26 year old factory rep going to meet him for the first time. He says we’re going to the best steakhouse in town for dinner.

Waitress comes to take our order and I order a ribeye med rare. She looks at Joe and smiles, “Hi Mr Key, the usual?” He nods, says “Hi Carol, you remember how I want it cooked?” with a huge grin…. Waitress rolls her eyes and says “knock his horns off and wipe his ass”. Joe says “Thank ya darlin”

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Many many moons ago I was a factory rep with S Texas and Louisiana as my territory. I had a big client in Austin who was a 6’6” beast of an older gentleman, an ex-DPS Trooper, when you look up “Texan” in the old dictionaries, you got his picture. Hat and all.

Im a young 26 year old factory rep going to meet him for the first time. He says we’re going to the best steakhouse in town for dinner.

Waitress comes to take our order and I order a ribeye med rare. She looks at Joe and smiles, “Hi Mr Key, the usual?” He nods, says “Hi Carol, you remember how I want it cooked?” with a huge grin…. Waitress rolls her eyes and says “knock his horns off and wipe his ass”. Joe says “Thank ya darlin”
Ok, next time I’m at a restaurant and order a steak or a burger I am going to use that line to the waitress.

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I still am disappointed in Trump. I thought there was finally a politician who I could say I fully agree and support everything he stands for.

Now I need to find out how DeSantis likes his steak cooked. That could be a deal breaker for me.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
There are absolutely zero reasons why we have to be paying historic prices for gasoline. If the biden administration had just kept Trump's actions in place that lead us to historically low gas prices and energy independence. Their base actually believes this idiot :rolleyes:

If he had just kept Trump's actions in place, we might even be paying less right now than during Trump's Presidency. We have all the oil we need right here in North America. Trump stopped the USA from buying oil from Russia, Trump was against the pipeline to Germany. biden reversed all that and started buying oil again from Russia and Iran, and support of the pipeline to Germany. Not to mention the stopping by biden of the Keystone Pipeline.

He could care less about record inflation, astronomical gas & Diesel prices, skyrocketing food prices...you know why?
Because he is filthy rich..so is Pelosi, and many, many more on both sides of the aisle.
They can afford it.
I can't afford another Demoncrat in the WH....neither can this country.
God help us.
:mad: