US Elections (& Politics) :)

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
FYI, the first part of this is irrelevant. It is fake news at its best. Trump is a worldwide business man. This account was just to establish himself there. It was not secret or illegal for Trump to have this account. He was not doing nefarious family business like Hunter and his dad in China.

Obummer is lying when he says "Secret Account". He is spinning a narrative to his pea brained base.

And then Obummer's comment "could you imaging if I had a secret account in China?". My comment to him would be... I can't imagine you having any other job than one where you are leaching off USA tax payers, let alone owning a business!

Last edited:

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
The same media that scrutinized every single word that Trump said or tweeted works overtimes explaining what Biden really meant every single time Biden stutters something stupid and embarrassing. Yesterday, Biden clearly called for regime change in Russia. Today, the media and his handlers are trying to tell us he didn't.

Last edited:

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
When the highest law enforcement official in the country is in on the scam, you have to start thinking just maybe we really are a banana Republic.

A traitor and a coward.
When public officials act as a ruling judge, it bypasses all that America stands for.
Barr recounts in his book that he felt it was unacceptable for Trump to attempt to drag his presidential election opponent into the Russiagate scandal and that Barr felt that it was incumbent upon him to make a public statement.

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
So Biology DOES define a Woman or Man, not someone's demented view of what Gender is...hmmm
And we learned in school MANY years ago about the X and Y chromosomes.....if you have a Y, then you're a male......end of discussion.
To quote Lilly of AT&T (again)..."It's not complicated." :headbang:

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
And we learned in school MANY years ago about the X and Y chromosomes.....if you have a Y, then you're a male......end of discussion.
To quote Lilly of AT&T (again)..."It's not complicated." :headbang:
To add; since I became a Christian I heard a preacher explain why a Male has both X and Y chromosomes and a Female only has X. Females were made from a Male. Adam's rib.

Then the LORD God made a woman from the rib he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man. Genesis 2:22 NIV