US Elections (& Politics) :)

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
As previously mentioned, teachers and Teachers Unions ARE the problem. (along with parents who leave parenting up to others)

Texas Gov. Abbott calls for teacher's firing after assignment likens police to KKK
Texas Gov. Abbott calls for teacher's firing after assignment likens police to KKK

I can only say they are soooo lucky I dont have school age children...

BobRegnar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I want to know the number of people shot by police while complying. So basic. Comply with police, live another day. That was "the talk" I had with my kids.

The guy in Kenosha did everything to force police to shoot him.

But I guess if he can survive seven hits at point blank range he might be superman.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
shtoeiths, poetoheit whiiitkky xoitlwito!
They DEMAND.... well bless their little hearts...

Once again proof that teachers and the liberal education system in America are broken beyond repair. These twits pass themselves off as educators when in reality they're nothing more than low life race baiters.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
I want to know the number of people shot by police while complying. So basic. Comply with police, live another day. That was "the talk" I had with my kids.

The guy in Kenosha did everything to force police to shoot him.

But I guess if he can survive seven hits at point blank range he might be superman.
That is exactly it. Look no further than Minneapolis, Atlanta and Kenosha and see what they all have in common.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Kareem Abdul-Jabbar’s son charged with stabbing 60-year-old neighbor in San Clemente after trash can dispute

In connection with the June 9 attack, Abdul-Jabbar, 28, was charged with three felony counts of assault with a deadly weapon, one felony count of carrying a dirk or dagger, and three enhancements of inflicting great bodily injury, the Orange County District Attorney’s Office said.

The 60-year-old neighbor suffered a fractured skull and nearly died from blood loss after collapsing outside of the emergency room, according to the DA’s Office.

On June 9, the neighbor who shares a driveway with Abdul-Jabbar confronted him about not taking in the trash cans for his elderly roommate. Ray Winsor, who identified himself as the neighbor stabbed, told KTLA at the time of the incident that Abdul-Jabbar lives with a woman who helped raise him.

The argument escalated and Abdul-Jabbar is accused of stabbing the man multiple times with a large hunting knife, including in the back of the head, causing a fractured skull and a brain bleed, the DA’s Office said.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Black Lives Matter Mob Invades Dallas Restaurant, Tries to Start Riot: Mindless chaos as mostly white BLM agitators scream at black families. [video at link]

Mindless chaos as mostly white BLM agitators scream at black families.

Black Lives Matter protesters invaded a restaurant in Dallas and tried to start fights with diners in yet another instance of mindless chaos.

The whole incident was caught on camera by an African-American man called Damani Bryant Felder who denounced the mob as “ruining an otherwise peaceful evening with their BS.”

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
When Biden becomes president, this will be China's response

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Black Lives Matter Mob Invades Dallas Restaurant, Tries to Start Riot: Mindless chaos as mostly white BLM agitators scream at black families. [video at link]

Mindless chaos as mostly white BLM agitators scream at black families.

Black Lives Matter protesters invaded a restaurant in Dallas and tried to start fights with diners in yet another instance of mindless chaos.

The whole incident was caught on camera by an African-American man called Damani Bryant Felder who denounced the mob as “ruining an otherwise peaceful evening with their BS.”

That guy did a hell of a good job narrating that. Manufactured Outrage. I like that, it explains it well.

A bunch of (paid) petulant children, and THUGS

Today I cleaned my rifle....