US Elections (& Politics) :)

Reaction score
https:/t.me/RealGenFlynn/1588

@RealGenFlynn, [13.12.21 08:43]
Get smart on what is happening around us…dig, research, listen, spend time understanding and then please share the truth with people who you know and fight back against the health tyranny being imposed on our nation.

We will win this. The MSM are imploding left and right because of their disgusting behavior and their constant lies…the information war is an intellectual component of the struggle we’re in to save America (thus saving the free world!). The other components are physical, emotional all surrounded by the spiritual component of this war being waged against our constitutional rights.

God and our faith are being ripped out of the fabric and soul of the United States. I’m not having any of it, I pray you won’t either.

Stay strong, be fearless, take the harder right path and never give up

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Wholesale Inflation Rose at Record Annual Rate of 9.6% in November

The inflation picture does not get any prettier, as the Labor Department reported on Tuesday that producer prices rose at a record pace in November.

The 0.8% monthly increase was above expectations of a 0.5% increase. The 9.6% annual rate of increase was the highest for the series dating back to 2010 and above forecasts for a 9.2% rise.

The reading on wholesale prices follows last week’s measure of consumer inflation that showed prices rose at an annual rate of 6.8% last month, the fastest pace in nearly 40 years.

Wholesale Inflation Rose at Record Annual Rate of 9.6% in November | Economy | US News

My comment: A Christmas Present from the Biden Regime.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
When a $25 / hour job is now equivalent to the $15 / hour minimum wage after taxes and inflation, this is sickening

Wholesale Inflation Rose at Record Annual Rate of 9.6% in November

The inflation picture does not get any prettier, as the Labor Department reported on Tuesday that producer prices rose at a record pace in November.

The 0.8% monthly increase was above expectations of a 0.5% increase. The 9.6% annual rate of increase was the highest for the series dating back to 2010 and above forecasts for a 9.2% rise.

The reading on wholesale prices follows last week’s measure of consumer inflation that showed prices rose at an annual rate of 6.8% last month, the fastest pace in nearly 40 years.

Wholesale Inflation Rose at Record Annual Rate of 9.6% in November | Economy | US News

My comment: A Christmas Present from the Biden Regime.

ctgoldwing

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Looks like they really did find some voter fraud!

ORLANDO, Fla. — Three residents of The Villages were recently arrested and face charges of casting more than one vote during the 2020 election, according to affidavits.

Joan Halstead, Jay Ketcik and John Rider all face felony charges of casting more than one ballot in an election, arrest reports provided by the office of Ocala-based State Attorney Bill Gladson show.

The complainant against the three was listed as the office of Sumter County Supervisor of Elections Bill Keen. When reached by the Orlando Sentinel, the office declined to comment, citing “an active investigation.”

It is unclear which candidate the three voted for. A spokesperson for Gladson’s office declined to release more details on the allegations Tuesday.

“Until we complete initial discovery on the cases that is all I am able to release,” Chief Assistant State Attorney Walter Forgie said.

State voter records show Halstead, 71, and Ketcik, 63, are registered Republicans. Rider, 61, has no party affiliation.

However, posts in support of former President Donald Trump can be found on Facebook pages appearing to belong to Halstead and Rider. WKMG-TV reported that a Facebook page appearing to belong to Ketcik also had pro-Trump posts, although the page seems to have been deleted.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
One thing is for sure, we'll have 8 years of Republicans taking control and cleaning the mess left by their counterparts if all goes smoothly, vast majority of Americans are going to feel the effects of inflation in the interim