US Elections (& Politics) :)

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
So the libs are freaking out about a Southwest Airline Pilot who allegedly made an announcement -> "Lets Go Brandon".

A single AP reporter who was on the flight made the claim. Here is the actual announcement, disregard all the text - what do you think the last word is? Brandon or maybe something else?

Let's go Brandon!

Let's not forget the image the Leftist rejoiced about..... Hypocrites that are having yet another meltdown, now over Let's Go Brandon.
1635787178798.png

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Truck drivers are the backbone of commerce in any country :D By far the safest drivers on the road these days :)

My Dad retired a Truck Driver. At one time he had his own Rig. They were just introducing GPS tracking in the trucks where he worked when he retired. It is hard work, in my opinion. He did long haul and did work awhile in short haul towards the end of his carrier. Crazy but he was a Programmer before he got into trucking. He hated office work, I am the same there too. Hit the open road, when he retired he was able to go visit/vacation many of the places where he traveled/delivered to...

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Hey !! Let's Go Bradon! Falls asleep at the worst possible times ever!! What do we have to do to eradicate this resident squatter in our Whitehouse?

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Well...damn......now I am gonna have to get into firearm building, too. Palmetto State has a Lower Unit with F@ck Joe Biden engraved for the safety. Some of the news media were reporting the "Biden" Position as fully automatic.......dumb asses.....Thought it was hilarious that "letsgoBrandon" will forever be part of the rifle serial number!:rofl:

Attachments

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
A liberal couple named their newborn son Brandon, Brandon made his parents find peace and truth :rofl: Now imagine all of those parents naming their son Brandon prior to this year…he’s the popular boy in elementary school popsicle sticks constantly in his mouth, chewing gum in middle school, football player in high school…..and in college…you know how this story goes :rofl:

anyway, tomorrow is Election Day, let’s go Brandon ;)