US Elections (& Politics) :)

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

Encrypted text messages between an Army colonel and a former Special Forces soldier working on a private effort to extricate stranded Americans from Afghanistan reveal that the US evacuation was anything but the 'extraordinary success' President Biden declared on Tuesday.

"We are fucking abandoning American citizens," said an Army colonel assigned to the 82nd Airborne Division in an encrypted Sunday text message to Michael Yon, who revealed the message to Just the News.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
My wife and I are so ashamed and depressed at the state of our country but we are fighting back by donating to individual candidates but not the RNC.

How can we trust the niece of Mitt Romney, Ronna Romney McDaniel, the head of the RNC, to direct funds to candidates that we or you may support?
I got a phone call yesterday from the Republican Senate Reelection office. The girl on the phone gave out her spiel and asked if I would donate. I said "here is the problem" and started to name people like Romney and she said "you have a nice day" and hung up. I thought that was so funny and then I realized that she must be getting a similar response from other people like the one I gave her. Your post just confirms it. :)

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score

Encrypted text messages between an Army colonel and a former Special Forces soldier working on a private effort to extricate stranded Americans from Afghanistan reveal that the US evacuation was anything but the 'extraordinary success' President Biden declared on Tuesday.

"We are fucking abandoning American citizens," said an Army colonel assigned to the 82nd Airborne Division in an encrypted Sunday text message to Michael Yon, who revealed the message to Just the News.
His whole Presidency is one debacle after another. You know the "trusted" people in the press that he calls on are also part of the show/script and also part of the problem.

Reaction score
How is this even legal? WTF is pulling the strings in the White House?

1630518980926.png
Under the new rules, average benefits will rise more than 25% from pre-pandemic levels; the changes – which will be available to all 42 million SNAP beneficiaries – are intended to be permanent. The increase coincides with the end of a 15% boost to SNAP benefits installed by Congress last year as a pandemic relief measure.

The White House has combined the aid boost with a major revision to the USDA's Thrifty Food Plan, which estimates the cost to purchase groceries for a family of four and determines how the government calculates benefits. The average monthly per-person benefits for recipients is expected to jump from $121 to $157.

But the Republican representatives noted the new maximum SNAP benefit for a family of four will be $835 per month, or about $10,020 per year. That's well above the $537 per month that the average four-person household in the U.S. spent on food in 2019.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
WASHINGTON, Sept 1 (Reuters) - The United States may have left behind the majority of Afghans who helped in the 20-year war effort along with their families as U.S. citizens were prioritized in the airlift that came to an end this week, a senior State Department official said on Wednesday

1630520101849.png

ref:

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Instead of making the "poor" "poorer" why not expand educational opportunities, make them affordable, and get the American people progressing, not regressing. In reality the real folks want to move forward, set forth into a career, succeed and prosper. These democrats only want this nation to become the next "weed" capital of the world, no wonder they funnel billions into the pharmaceutical sector. They use climate change as an excuse to make genetically-modified food, and pass the blame to others when it comes to wildfires, endangered species, and so on. I can speak on this forever, but you all already know the deal :facepalm:

How is this even legal? WTF is pulling the strings in the White House?

View attachment 100430
Under the new rules, average benefits will rise more than 25% from pre-pandemic levels; the changes – which will be available to all 42 million SNAP beneficiaries – are intended to be permanent. The increase coincides with the end of a 15% boost to SNAP benefits installed by Congress last year as a pandemic relief measure.

The White House has combined the aid boost with a major revision to the USDA's Thrifty Food Plan, which estimates the cost to purchase groceries for a family of four and determines how the government calculates benefits. The average monthly per-person benefits for recipients is expected to jump from $121 to $157.

But the Republican representatives noted the new maximum SNAP benefit for a family of four will be $835 per month, or about $10,020 per year. That's well above the $537 per month that the average four-person household in the U.S. spent on food in 2019.

Last edited:

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
This was the reality all along, money = multiple wives = hundreds of kids, potentially becoming next gen Jihadis -> Rinse and repeat never ending saga. This is even worse than Star Wars, set in a fictional world.

Taliban Opens Chain Of U.S. Army Surplus Stores

View attachment 100452

ref: