US Elections (& Politics) :)

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
.....His cognitive abilities have gone downhill very rapidly since he was installed to Office.....
......Anyone else notice that, or am I crazy? (well it's is a given I'm nuts, but not crazy)
My wife is a retired RN with over 25 years of work in many areas of a Birmingham, AL hospital. She has mentioned to me several times during the campaign last year and before the election that Joe had "issues" with his mental state.

Since the inauguration and especially the last month she states confidently that, in her opinion, he has dementia and early onset Alzheimer's.

Joe's elevator doesn't go all the way to the top floor. :screwy:

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Apologies for today's late delivery...

August 27, 2021

Good News Friday

Dear Patriots,

We know that you are as concerned and disturbed as we are by the events in Afghanistan and what the future implications will be. We know that everywhere you look you are seeing signs that will lead to disastrous results.

We ask that you hold fast. Hang in there with us. Pray for us and pray with us that there IS a solution.

There are subjects that we are not addressing with you. Please know, while in a battle it is often better to be quiet. Be assured that there is a lot of work being done behind the scenes on many fronts.

1- Sometimes The Supreme Court surprises us, rather than disappoints us. They ruled that an unelected bureaucracy does not have the authority to mandate.
(Just The News)

2- Another important ruling by the High Court. William Jacobson goes into detail here.
(Legal Insurrection)

3- The Trump Team produced an ad that sums up the current administration. It is important to let everyone see this. We do not have a Fourth Estate (Journalism) that will tell any part of the truth. This is the truth.
(Rumble)

4- We do not know how many times this polling has to look like this before WE THE PEOPLE get what we want from the Democrats who continue to block and lie about this issue.
(CNS News)

5- Within this article are SEVEN reasons you should not despair. Read it all and pass it along!
(THE FEDERALIST)

###

You may have heard about a legal situation regarding Sidney this week.

A Michigan federal district court judge wrote a 110 page opinion granting motions by non-parties to sanction nine lawyers for exercising their First Amendment right to petition a court for redress of grievances, raising constitutional issues of national importance following the election.

Sidney Powell and team will be pursuing an appeal promptly.
We know it is redundant but, just keep doing all the things: Pray. Share. Know.
Much more coming.

Hold Fast,
Sidney & Team Kraken

###

Have you missed a newsletter or wish to revisit a past newsletter? They are archived HERE ... Enjoy!

Follow Our Progress:
DefendingTheRepublic.org
DefendingTheRepublicPAC.com
SidneyPowell.com

This email was sent by Defending the Republic, located at 2911 Turtle Creek - Suite 300; Dallas, Texas 75219 (United States).
I think I mentioned before, I think Biden has to be compromised by foreign entities. And as Don states in the end of this video.

Last edited:

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Believe it or not, this is what is in store for America. This “administration” and the animals in charge are trying their best to turn this country into a police state such as Australia. Anyone who believes this can’t happen here needs to go visit Canada. Once they take the weapons, it’s easy to eliminate nationalism and accept globalism. And for anyone who states they will not give up their weapons; it is actually easy to accomplish. All they have to do is mandate that your family will not get any food or essential supplies unless you comply. There are other tricks too, but that will be one of the most effective tools. I hope I’m wrong, but I believe that the end game is closer than we think thanks to the last 8 months of animal leadership.

BORIStheBLADE

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I can see the fraud in Norah O'Donnell's face when she opens up the CBS Evening News, and starts off with "Tonight..." Her facial expression is mind-boggling, creating an unnecessary sense of tension and unrest for the audience. Overly dramatic and doesn't even verify the reporting of her news. She wants to bestow fear on the American public

I can't stand the way she does this. They all are creating a drama show for people.. People just need to stop tuning in...

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Very interesting read. We are all being separated for the Great Reset...

Reaction score

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
Let's see. We flew a drone worth about 12.5 million, fired a rocket worth 250-500 thousand dollars at, probably, a Toyota pick-up, killed two people and injured one.

I can see Dementia Joe beating his chest from this "decisive" action. I loved the Pentagon briefing. No ID of the target(s). No information on the target(s) involvement in the H-Kai airport bombing. No information other than we "droned" a target and killed somebody. All information withheld due to "security concerns", or is it we don't know who we killed?