US Elections (& Politics) :)

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
This women is an idiot==>> Vice President Kamala Harris infuriated Americans on Saturday after she suggested voter ID laws don’t work because it’s “almost impossible” for rural Americans to photocopy their IDs.

Excerpt:
".....I don’t think that we should underestimate what [compromising on voter ID] could mean,” Harris emphasized in an interview with BET News. “Because in some people’s mind, that means, well, you’re going to have to Xerox or photocopy your ID to send it in to prove that you are who you are. Well, there are a whole lot of people, especially people who live in rural communities, who don’t — there’s no Kinkos, there’s no OfficeMax near them.”​

She doesn't have a clue. I live in the middle of a national forest and it's only 5 miles to a grocery store or a pharmacy where I can make copies. I have been scanning, creating PDF's, making copies, etc. at home for probably 30 years! Sure, not all the folks around here are computer savvy but they're not stupid either. She thinks we're all a bunch of toothless, first-cousin-marrying, stupid, racist, gun-totin' white trash rednecks. If she and Joe were standing next to each other and both were on fire I'd have a hard time deciding which one to piss on.

(Psst...she is right about the gun totin' though). :blankstare:

EDIT: 7/15/21 1623 hrs CT; I forgot to provide the link to the article mentioned at top

Last edited:
Reaction score
I still like Bret Baier, always have. I use to record and watch his program every night. Since the election, I really only read their webpage, but that doesn't mean I agree with everything they say or do. Same with Newmax. I take the good, the bad, and the so-so, and make my own opinion.

Yeah, I haven't watched Fox or gone to their website since the election.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
this is wrong and discriminatory. guarantee you that the current left in the USA heading on the path they are, even with all the social justice rhetoric they spew, as insincere as it is, will want this in the USA eventually.

Lets see what we hear from them here about this action in the EU..... Where is the cricket emoji?

Top EU court rules hijab can be banned at work | European Union News | Al Jazeera

Reaction score