US Elections (& Politics) :)

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
Well I'm officially a lab rat now. I signed up for the CCP Virus vaccine a few weeks back in the NJ State system. At my age I figure what the heck and I am in a pretty high risk group between age and medical conditions. Got an email the other day to schedule an appointment. Got the shot this afternoon. Went to a "mega site" for it. Actually, other than feeling like cattle going to slaughter because of the snaking lines, it went pretty quickly and painlessly. So far, about two hours later anyway, no reactions I can report. The vision on the eye on the back of my head is even getting clearer now.

What was interesting, to me anyway, was that we're supposed to be vaccinating high risk folks, like me, and first responders right now. There was a full range of ages there and the younger folks far outnumbered us old codgers. Wonder why that is? Sure some could be first responders or have high risk, but a eight or nine to one ratio seems kind of high to me.

The saddest thing was that the "mega site" is in what was a Lord and Taylor store before they went belly up.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Well I'm officially a lab rat now. I signed up for the CCP Virus vaccine a few weeks back in the NJ State system. At my age I figure what the heck and I am in a pretty high risk group between age and medical conditions. Got an email the other day to schedule an appointment. Got the shot this afternoon. Went to a "mega site" for it. Actually, other than feeling like cattle going to slaughter because of the snaking lines, it went pretty quickly and painlessly. So far, about two hours later anyway, no reactions I can report. The vision on the eye on the back of my head is even getting clearer now.

What was interesting, to me anyway, was that we're supposed to be vaccinating high risk folks, like me, and first responders right now. There was a full range of ages there and the younger folks far outnumbered us old codgers. Wonder why that is? Sure some could be first responders or have high risk, but a eight or nine to one ratio seems kind of high to me.

The saddest thing was that the "mega site" is in what was a Lord and Taylor store before they went belly up.
Let us know if you grow a third testicle :)

Reaction score
Hold on to the arm of your chairs; I know this comes as a shock.
That might be a good thing. Gets McCain out of the Senate and the AZ Gov gets to appoint another Republican.

Reaction score
Got the shot this afternoon. Went to a "mega site" for it. Actually, other than feeling like cattle going to slaughter because of the snaking lines, it went pretty quickly and painlessly. So far, about two hours later anyway, no reactions I can report. The vision on the eye on the back of my head is even getting clearer now.
View attachment COVID Vaccine Experiance.mp4

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
What a great film.
Yes, Very True. We ordered it a few weeks ago. Sharing this one with Everyone...So many people are in the dark to the Truth these days...

Reaction score
For how long?
I don't know. I just watched it tonight after seeing it here. I selected the Wikipedia link and noticed that there was a link to the IMDB review. Went there and saw it was available on Amazon Prime. It does not say for how long.

I am glad I watched it. It was very good. Too bad it was not popular prior to the election.

1613195305042.png 1613195319077.png

Reaction score

Got my 2nd shot yesterday. Other then my arm feeling sore as hell and a little drained last night, notta. Actually, this time was much more proficient. The Fire Department was in charge, and shit was rolling thru and I never even got out of my car! Good for them. I don't care if I grow a 3rd testicle...actually, that would just give me something else to do....:)

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Cancel Culture strikes:

"..is an overwrought holocaust comparison a fireable event?" .. what about when those on the left do it?"..

Shapiro Reacts to Gina Carano Getting Canceled by Hollywood
Ben Shapiro

Disney has FIRED actress Gina Carano from their hit show 'The Mandalorian' for an Instagram post they deemed to be "abhorrent and unacceptable.”

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Kelly Brothers is a financial adviser and partner at Sacramento-based Genovese Burford & Brothers, She wrote the below linked article on Dec. 31, 2020.
It's about how costly the exodus from the ultra-lib CA has been to that state and specifically about Elon Musk moving to TX.

bob2701

Getting comfortable
Reaction score

Which Mega site did you go to? My wife and I are set for Tuesday at Brookdale Community College.