US Elections (& Politics) :)

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
It's a MIRACLE!

Cases of the CCP Virus have dropped over 50% in the last month, since Sleepy, Creepy, Crooked, Basement Joe Bunco was immaculated. IT"S A FRIGGIN MIRACLE!!!

Discussions with medical professionals are all tilting toward the increasing herd immunity based on the theory that more people were infected but asymptomatic than previously thought or found. No one, and I mean no one at all, has mentioned the simple fact that the number of cycles used in the test have been reduced significantly, per WHO and CDC guidance. That decrease makes the test less "sensitive" which leads to much lower numbers since the 45 cycles being used previously was wayyyy to high.

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
So, this is a bust at a stash house in Rio Bravo, Tx. on 1/21/21. Man, even most of Detroit looks better than that area. I just can't wait for the flood of these people into the US. I sure hope that Pelosi, et al. are ready to put them up at their places.......................

LRT-HPU-0-on-30--700x420.jpg

Jessie.slimer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Edited to fit the current characters...

Nancy Pelosi met with the Queen of England. She asked her, “Your Majesty, how do you run such an efficient government? Are there any tips you can give to me?”

“Well,” said the Queen, “The most important thing is to surround yourself with intelligent people.”

Pelosi frowned, and then asked, “But how do I know the people around me are really intelligent?”

The Queen took a sip of tea. “Oh, that’s easy: you just ask them to answer an intelligent riddle.”

The Queen pushed a button on her intercom. “Please send Boris Johnson in here, would you?”

Boris Johnson walked into the room and said, “Yes, Your Majesty?”

The Queen smiled and said, “Answer me this please, Boris: Your mother and father have a child. It is not your brother and it is not your sister. Who is it?”

Without pausing for a moment, Boris answered, “That would be me, Your Majesty.”

“Yes! very good,” said the Queen.

Pelosi went back home to ask Joe Biden, the same question. “Joe, answer this for me: “Your mother and your father have a child. It’s not your brother and it’s not your sister. Who is it?”

“I’m not sure,” said Biden. “Let me get back to you on that one.” He went to his advisors and asked everyone, but none could give him an answer.

Finally, Biden ran into Sarah Palin who was out eating one night. Biden asked, "Sarah, can you answer this for me? Your mother and father have a child and it’s not your brother or your sister. Who is it?” Sarah Palin answered right back, “That’s easy, it’s me!”

Biden smiled , and said, “Thanks!” Then he went back to speak with Pelosi. “Say, I did some research and I have the answer to that riddle. It's Sarah Palin.”

Pelosi got up, stomped over to Biden, and angrily yelled into his face. “No you Fucking idiot! It’s Boris Johnson!”

AND THAT IS PRECISELY WHAT’S GOES ON IN THE WHITE HOUSE

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Go Texas!

So I know this may be a little off topic, and probably wayyyy too soon to analyze. However, given this example of leadership, as well as the calling of the Guard home after being disrespected in DC (dildo central), not to mention his other acts to look out for his state and to follow the Constitution, I wonder what Gov. Abbott’s political goals are? Is it possible that we could see him emerge shortly before 2024 as a candidate to knock ole sleepy and his Hoover vacuum cleaner off their thrones?

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Every family has one of these cretins. There was a time in the not-so-distant past that someone like her would have been simply locked away in an attic so as not to embarrass the rest of the family. Now, she will probably get a 2 million dollar advance on a book deal like Hunter...