US Elections (& Politics) :)

Jessie.slimer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
"A new report from Fitch Ratings placed Connecticut second only to Illinois in the amount of state debt compared to personal income."

Get me out of here.

rahhazar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Joe talks about increasing the minimum wage to $15 an hour nation wide. I wonder how that increase in wage will slap back in the face. Prices gonna skyrocket for services and products. I am Pretty sure in next 4 years if Joe end up being Chief of Staff, China will take over the world much like never before and have USA in control.
His talks about business does not make sense at all. Seems like he is promoting free stuff. Hard to tell if he will be able to win any trade with countries around the world. What a JOKE he is.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Joe talks about increasing the minimum wage to $15 an hour nation wide. I wonder how that increase in wage will slap back in the face. Prices gonna skyrocket for services and products. I am Pretty sure in next 4 years if Joe end up being Chief of Staff, China will take over the world much like never before and have USA in control.
His talks about business does not make sense at all. Seems like he is promoting free stuff. Hard to tell if he will be able to win any trade with countries around the world. What a JOKE he is.
Chinese will over take the Spanish language...

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
and reality starting to set in:

HARRISBURG, Pa. (AP) — President Donald Trump’s campaign is withdrawing a central request in its lawsuit seeking to stop the certification of the election results in Pennsylvania, where Democrat Joe Biden beat Trump to capture the state and help win the White House.

Ahead of a Tuesday hearing in the case, Trump’s campaign dropped its request in the lawsuit that hundreds of thousands of mail-in and absentee ballots — 682,479, to be precise — be thrown out because they were processed without its representatives able to watch.

The campaign’s revised lawsuit, filed in federal court on Sunday, maintains the aim of blocking Pennsylvania from certifying a victory for Biden in the state, and it maintains its claim that Democratic voters were treated more favorably than Republican voters.
No words needed to Debunk...I think it is quicker that way...

rahhazar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
But Spanish is a much easier language to learn. I still don't know how I would ever learn how to write in Chinese/Mandarin.
yea, but spanish is not appealing too. I want to hear something different, tired of "ke pa soo"

ctgoldwing

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
More reality check:

HOUSTON (AP) — A conservative group on Monday moved to dismiss voter fraud lawsuits it had filed in four states days after the group’s leader made baseless allegations questioning the integrity of the election.

Lawyers for True the Vote filed notices to dismiss cases in Georgia, Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania less than a week after suing in all four states. Jim Bopp Jr., an attorney for the group, declined to say why they were ending their lawsuits, but confirmed there were no other cases pending from the group.

The action highlighted the dwindling legal options that President Donald Trump has as he continues to insist — against overwhelming evidence to the contrary — that fraud cost him an election he claims to have won.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

Not surprised, very common in DemoCrack States...