US Elections (& Politics) :)

Reaction score
Glad to see you are so open-minded. :thumb:

Trump got that data from this guy's analysis. I don't know a damn thing about Python scripting or analysis of live data streams. Wish I did so I could make my own informed decision about the numbers coming out of his analysis script. i am skeptical, but I am also interested to see where this goes. He has put all the info out there--- so someone with that kind of knowledge will be able to decipher that mess and decide if it is Hoax or not. Maybe you should wait for the experts to look at what he produced and make a determination. If he's a fraud-- then that will come out soon enough. Automatically rejecting what you don't like is a sign of your bias. Think Critically.

EDIT!!!
OK--- a programmer dug into this guy's website. he is analyzing Edison EXIT POLL DATA--- EXIT POLLS!!! He is NOT analyzing actual VOTING DATA. Based on that-- I would have to say it is BS.
Alright. I am going to walk back my determination that this is BS. Edison DOES provide real-time stats on actual VOTING DATA besides the exit polls.
"Multiple sources allow Edison Research to provide faster reporting of vote data than any other organization. "

1605326519607.png

If they are somehow linked in directly to a data stream of the voting results data, then Edison may well have RECORDED the manipulation of voting. That is what the guy who wrote that script is saying. My question is--- What and Who are the "multiple sources" of raw data?

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
There you go again, ctgocart, spreading your HATE filled posts. What is it you expect to accomplish with posts like that? In this thread? You certainly are NOT trying to accomplish the healing and trust that your Biden has said he strives for.

I guess you just like being an asshole.
Looks like an old pic with 2020 added. The small hands thing was a joke...That's the best they could come up with, hahahaha

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
When human civilization obliterates itself, this will be the only thing to exist

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Sounds like the Democrats want to take credit for the fight against coronavirus

ctgoldwing

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Sad this even has to be said::

Republican leaders in four critical states won by President-elect Joe Biden say they won’t participate in a legally dubious scheme to flip their state’s electors to vote for President Donald Trump. Their comments effectively shut down a half-baked plot some Republicans floated as a last chance to keep Trump in the White House.

State GOP lawmakers in Arizona, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin have all said they would not intervene in the selection of electors, who ultimately cast the votes that secure a candidate’s victory. Such a move would violate state law and a vote of the people, several noted.