US Elections (& Politics) :)

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
LOL....I mean, geesh you have to be completely ignorant to support this guy and not wonder whos really running the government, It damn sure aint Joe..

I truly wish just one liberal would come in here and tell me why Im wrong. Not just Orange man bad, thats 13year old bullshit. Are there ANY liberal Democrats with a valid reason to vote FOR Joe Biden and who think he's actually running the country?... Just One???

Cognitive Decline: Biden Campaign Says They Will Shorten His Speeches

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
On another forum that I am on there is a discussion about bringing in more Palestenians into this country by the Biden Administration.

This quote nails the whole problem in my mind. "There is no such thing as a separation of church and state in Islam". So, if you do not practice Islam, you are a second-class citizen or worse in their minds.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
LOL....I mean, geesh you have to be completely ignorant to support this guy and not wonder whos really running the government, It damn sure aint Joe..

I truly wish just one liberal would come in here and tell me why Im wrong. Not just Orange man bad, thats 13year old bullshit. Are there ANY liberal Democrats with a valid reason to vote FOR Joe Biden and who think he's actually running the country?... Just One???

Cognitive Decline: Biden Campaign Says They Will Shorten His Speeches
Yep, at some point it'll be just "hello" "uh"...... :lmao:

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Interesting viewpoint

Six Reasons Why Tulsi Gabbard Is Donald Trump's Best Choice As A Running Mate
She is not fully in support of the 2nd Amendment. Yes, she did go out and shoot a gun to try and suppress her past on the subject, but IMHO she is not a true Conservative.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Nancy Pelosi Backs Mike Johnson for Speaker

Former Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) on Monday said she supports Democrat efforts to keep Speaker Mike Johnson (R-LA) in power.

Pelosi said she backs House Democrat Leader Hakeem Jeffries’s plot to keep Johnson as the Speaker of the House.

Pelosi said that they are backing Johnson to “support the integrity of the House of Representatives and will not let it be littered up by nonsense.”

Pelosi defends Jeffries decision to protect Johnson. Says Democrats “support the integrity of the House of Representatives and will not let it be littered up by nonsense.” pic.twitter.com/aoyeFAu1RF

— Chad Pergram (@ChadPergram) May 6, 2024

Pelosi’s comments come as the Speaker faces a motion from Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) to remove him as the leader of the House. Reps. Thomas Massie (R-KY) and Paul Gosar (R-AZ) have backed Greene’s motion.

Nancy Pelosi Backs Mike Johnson for Speaker (breitbart.com)

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Mike Johnson Plots Revenge and Retaliation Against Republicans Who Vote Against the Democrat Agenda

Speaker Mike Johnson (R-LA) supports retaliating against Republicans who oppose him, he reportedly told high-dollar donors at the swanky Four Seasons in Washington.

Johnson signaled to the high-powered group at a fundraiser on Sunday that he would support kicking members who blocked his coalition government’s legislative agenda off committees. He also said he is in favor of changing House rules – such as rules on the motion to vacate – at the end of this Congress

Mike Johnson Plots Revenge and Retaliation Against Republicans Who Vote Against the Democrat Agenda (breitbart.com)

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Hakeem Jeffries Boasts About Dems ‘Effectively’ Running House — Despite GOP Majority

Democratic Minority Leader Hakeem Jeffries of New York claimed that Democrats were “governing as a majority” in the House of Representatives even with nominal Republican control during an interview that aired Sunday.

Jeffries noted that Democrats provided over twice as many votes than Republicans in passing HR 8035, the Ukraine Security Supplemental Appropriations Act in April during the interview with Norah O’Donnell of CBS News that aired on “60 Minutes.” Jeffries boasted of Democratic successes in the GOP-controlled House during the interview, saying that Dems “get things done.”

Hakeem Jeffries Boasts About Dems ‘Effectively’ Running House — Despite GOP Majority | The Daily Caller

wrapter

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Interesting viewpoint

Six Reasons Why Tulsi Gabbard Is Donald Trump's Best Choice As A Running Mate
She was not present in this event. Trump reposted on Truth social.

From the X post below.
Sen. Marco Rubio — "His name is coming up a lot for vice president!"
Sen. Tim Scott — "As a candidate he did a good job, but as a surrogate he's unbelievable."
Sen. J.D. Vance — "He wasn't a supporter of mine at the very beginning...any ways I got to know him a little bit... As a non politician, he's become one of the great senators." Sen. Mike Lee — "I love your haircut! … And he's a good man too."
Sen. Marsha Blackburn — "[When she ran in 2018] she was like the energizer bunny. She would go from stop to stop to stop." Gov. Doug Burgum — "I didn't know this: He was a supporter of my two campaigns. He's a very rich man."
Gov. Kristi Noem — "Somebody that I love. She's been with me, a supporter of mine and I've been a supporter of hers for a long time. "
Elise Stefanik - “A very smart person. She was in upstate New York when I met her…little did I know she would be such a big factor”
Rep. Byron Donalds — "Somebody who's created something very special politically...I like diversity. Diversité as you would say. I like diversité. [Donors] worth millions of dollars...all want a piece of Byron."
Rep. Wesley Hunt — "Another friend of mine... makes the best commercials…beautiful family."
Rep. Michael Waltz — "A man that knows more about the military. When I want to know about the military, I call him."

Also Vivek is again being censored in msm when it involves VP pick. Even the post above doesn't include him. Despite, well check the picture at that event in Mar-a-lago.