US Elections (& Politics) :)

mbuster

Getting comfortable
Reaction score

Had gobblety gook on my phone and blank on laptop for the post, deleted and tried again, Hopefully this works.
Aha, same thing, but on laptop it just took a long time for link pic to load.. Apparently FB reel links don't play well with posting elsewhere.

wrapter

Getting comfortable
Reaction score

Kristi Noem just killed her career. If Trump picks her as VP, she is nothing but a Kamala Harris problem for Trump, She already has lot of baggage
She wrote a memoir
Noem tried to redirect the dog’s energy into hunting. But Cricket a 14 month old pup, Noem writes, went “out of her mind with excitement, chasing all those birds and having the time of her life.” Then, on the way home, the dog jumped out of her vehicle and attacked a local family’s chickens and “whipped around to bite” Noem when she tried to stop him. She proceeded to shoot Cricket in a gravel pit
Noem goes on to write that she “hated that dog,” which she called “untrainable” and “less than worthless … as a hunting dog .

A few pages later Noem brags that, around the same time, she also put down one of her goats who chased her kids around and smelled “musky” and “rancid” (you know, as opposed to all those nice-smelling farm animals). What’s more, the poor goat survived the first shot and Noem had to go find another shotgun shell to put him out of his misery.

Last edited:

wrapter

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Just another irrelevant thing the left throws against the wall to see if it will stick.
Why blame the left. She is getting hammered by other GOP governers and many influential conservative voices . Most are done with her.
Babylon bee which makes fun of the left also wasn't kind to her.

Last edited: