US Elections (& Politics) :)

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Since most Countries that are split, the North are Communist. I think it is time for the US to do the same...but what about the Mid States?

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
This law they just renewed, with the help of many Republicans, means they can legally spy on you to whatever degree they want. Not just that they can do it, that it is LEGAL for them to do it. Any time anywhere, anything you touch, any communication you have with ANYONE
(oh Congress is excluded)

You live in a communist/fascist country that isnt one fucking cent better than NAZI Germany. Not even a little bit.

Forgive me if I dont celebrate the 4th of July anymore.

Tucker Carlson: Congress Is Lying To You About FISA
Tucker Carlson: Congress Is Lying To You About FISA | ZeroHedge

Reaction score
This law they just renewed, with the help of many Republicans, means they can legally spy on you to whatever degree they want. Not just that they can do it, that it is LEGAL for them to do it. Any time anywhere, anything you touch, any communication you have with ANYONE
(oh Congress is excluded)

You live in a communist/fascist country that isnt one fucking cent better than NAZI Germany. Not even a little bit.

Forgive me if I dont celebrate the 4th of July anymore.

Tucker Carlson: Congress Is Lying To You About FISA
Tucker Carlson: Congress Is Lying To You About FISA | ZeroHedge
Definitely not the USA we are supposed to have.... more like the USA that Jefferson warned about.

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
This guy can really come up with some whoppers can't he?

President Biden twice implied Wednesday that his uncle Ambrose Finnegan was eaten by cannibals in New Guinea after his plane crashed during World War II.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I don't GAF about what anyone says about him....I loves me some Ted Cruz truth!

I absolutely despise Democrats. They are the enemy to our great nation and our constitution. They are a cancer. They are THE cancer.
Blood is on the hands of all the Senate Democrats for any crimes these 8+ million Illegals do...

Reaction score
This guy can really come up with some whoppers can't he?

President Biden twice implied Wednesday that his uncle Ambrose Finnegan was eaten by cannibals in New Guinea after his plane crashed during World War II.

Just a stupid, rambling old man. Nothing more.

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
Democrat; "The only reason our policies fail, is because YOU did not give us enough time and money".
Republican; "The only reasons we fail is because, we need someone with balls.
We need someone to be brave. We need someone to be a hero. We need someone to follow.
We need someone..........

Hence, Democrats are thieves, liars, crooks.
Republicans are thieves, liars, crooks and chicken-shits!