US Elections (& Politics) :)

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
“Request a ceasefire”… :rolleyes:

I see in that article they blame guns, lack of activities for the yutes, lack of jobs for the ganstas, … everything except poor parenting, years of free shit, and self responsibility.

This cancer is propagated by liberal Democrat scum policy. It is growing and will spread to every city that allows it to fester.

Reaction score
So where did this get axed from? Left or right?

So from the left side I could see this being kill off the gas since we want to make everyone dependent on the electric grid, which is easier to control.

From the right: kill this money pit now and make getting new ones harder. Can you imagine the yearly cost of such storage? It is not like underground crude storage. Refined product needs to be churned. One confusing thing is that the photo shows propane storage, not gasoline.

mbuster

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
With 99% of the vote in per NBC and others, Hailey winning with 1279 to Trump's 676, and DeSantis had 38 votes. Total votes 1993 . With 31,683 eligible republican voters (5.9% of 537,000 total eligible voters), not a big turnout. I read DC has closed primaries or numbers would have been much larger. I figure most conservatives were more interested in church activities than voting in this meaningless primary.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
So where did this get axed from? Left or right?

So from the left side I could see this being kill off the gas since we want to make everyone dependent on the electric grid, which is easier to control.

From the right: kill this money pit now and make getting new ones harder. Can you imagine the yearly cost of such storage? It is not like underground crude storage. Refined product needs to be churned. One confusing thing is that the photo shows propane storage, not gasoline.

Both i think. They truly are just one big Uniparty.

I'm worried about banks in the short term. Long term we're fucked.