US Elections (& Politics) :)

Reaction score
The difference is that Jimmy Carter is/was a good man. Biden is a punk ass, tax-payer funded slug/leech. Both, however, have no balls. I feel that Jimmy Carters came from being naive, but Biden's come from being greedy and truly only caring about himself and not what is right for the country. IMO

1708342453321.png

wrapter

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
View attachment 186875

The ones caught on video in Orlando a few months back didn't have any masks and where real since Laura Loomer briefly interviewed them, the leader had Nazi tattoos and was in support of the Azov Nazi battalion in Ukraine and was seen on video giving Nazi salute. They also had a physical clash with Maga supporters.

But these in Tennessee all masked up appears to be Feds or Antifa.

Last edited:

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
The difference is that Jimmy Carter is/was a good man. Biden is a punk ass, tax-payer funded slug/leech. Both, however, have no balls. I feel that Jimmy Carters came from being naive, but Biden's come from being greedy and truly only caring about himself and not what is right for the country. IMO

View attachment 186929

I believe Jimmy Carter to be a good person trying to do the right thing too. Although he had political experience as governor of Georgia he was a Washington outsider. When he got to DC he was being advised by the swamp monsters and ended up making terrible decisions. Younger Biden is the young bully Biff Tannen from Back to the Future who insults and intimidates to enrich himself. Older Biden is a dementia shell of his former self who's true character rears its ugly head and you see that whenever he calls someone a derogatory label. Biden is a puppet with handlers (the swamp).

Last edited:

wrapter

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
We'll never know who instigated/paid for them in either case.
If the money came from tax payers its has to be via CIA why because they did help overthrow the ukraine government with a new Nazi loving government. They have in the past funded the taliban/Al-Qaeda. Under obama the ISIS was created or given a wink and a nod just to topple Assad in Syria, they nearly took Baghdad in Iraq.

Or its has to be via George Soros, who himself is a jew and by his own account was helping Nazis in Poland during WW2.

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
I'd be surprised (pleasantly) if the trucker boycott to NYC actually has an impact. The reason being that the trucking industry is already a mess. You've got truckers especially the independents really struggling to pay the bills. There's a glut of truckers...too much supply and not enough demand.