US Elections (& Politics) :)

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Not like this wasn't the Demonturds plan all along..but NO they don't count because they are...ready? ILLEGAL!!!

View attachment 186379

Here we have REPRESENTATION WITHOUT TAXATION. You get more house representatives PLUS you get more money from the gubermint.

Last edited:
Reaction score

wrapter

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Is anyone really surprised by this "revelation"? I know I'm not...and could not care less what Putin thinks about anything, for that matter. Just my $.02. :cool:
If Putin said Tucker was a good interviewer our press will run with the kremlin agent spin.

Putin said Tucker is a dangerous person with respect to a journalist. Not sure what to make of it, but comments from self claimed russians in youtube comment section are saying that in russian context it means he is strong, smart journalist.

Also Tucker in Dubai world leader summit responded to allegations of soft ball questions saying that all other questions have been previously been asked by western journalist. Where as Tucker wanted to know who Putin is.

This segment below in PBD podcast discusses this, also got heated later on the ukraine aid in second clip below.

Last edited:

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
If I understand it correctly, Tucker released the entire interview. He could have clipped out the history lesson but probably felt it important just to show the entire thing and let you judge. Keep in mind that usually you will not see the entire interview. 60 Minutes and NBC, for example, are famous for editing things out to provide you with their "gotcha" moments or editing such that things are taken out of context. I'm glad Tucker did the interview. Did people get upset or they were disappointed that Tucker didn't get Putin to curl up in a ball and cry?

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
They are so jealous; Huff Post will dream of any damning fabricated narrative to write about. At least they aren't sleeping well.
Unfortunately, I have yahoo e-mail I've had since' '94, over 30 years ago so it would be an insurmountable task to go back and change all my accounts that I've amassed in that time to anything different.....so I tolerate it. :facepalm:

Reaction score
If I understand it correctly, Tucker released the entire interview. He could have clipped out the history lesson but probably felt it important just to show the entire thing and let you judge. Keep in mind that usually you will not see the entire interview. 60 Minutes and NBC, for example, are famous for editing things out to provide you with their "gotcha" moments or editing such that things are taken out of context. I'm glad Tucker did the interview. Did people get upset or they were disappointed that Tucker didn't get Putin to curl up in a ball and cry?
I know exactly how 60 mintues and other hack their interviews to mold them to their game plan. I remember this Vividly. His son was my Company Commander at MCRD PI when I was a DI.....took a political bullet for me and my team. There was nothing that General Mundy said that was incorrect. Just 'insensitive', and fuk insensitivity.

As for yahoo email, have had it for damn, I don't even know how long now...and will continue to do so. Do I read Yahoo News? Hell no....why would I? I don't think it can get any further left then Yahoo News.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Excerpt:

Despite pressure from the Senate to take up its $95 billion foreign aid package, House Speaker Mike Johnson, R-La., says he remains steadfast on Valentine's Day to show "love" for the American people wanting to secure U.S. borders before paying nearly $100 billion to other countries.