US Elections (& Politics) :)

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Yep, our country is run by criminals at the highest levels.

This isnt some super market rag, this is Tabbi and Shellenberger, to of the best investigative journalists on the planet..

CIA Had Foreign Allies Spy On Trump Team, Triggering Russia Collusion Hoax, Sources Say
CIA Had Foreign Allies Spy On Trump Team, Triggering Russia Collusion Hoax, Sources Say | ZeroHedge

......... In truth, the US IC asked the “Five Eyes” intelligence alliance to surveil Trump’s associates and share the intelligence they acquired with US agencies, say sources close to a House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence (HSPCI) investigation. The Five Eyes nations are the US, UK, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand.

After Public and Racket had been told that President Barack Obama’s CIA Director, John Brennan, had identified 26 Trump associates for the Five Eyes to target, a source confirmed that the IC had “identified [them] as people to ‘bump,’ or make contact with or manipulate. They were targets of our own IC and law enforcement — targets for collection and misinformation.”

Unknown details about the FBI’s investigation of the Trump campaign and raw intelligence related to the IC’s surveillance of the Trump campaign are in a 10-inch binder that Trump ordered to be declassified at the very end of his term, sources told Public and Racket.

If the top-secret documents exist proving these charges, they are potentially proof that multiple US intelligence officials broke laws against spying and election interference.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Good little article/opinion piece

"Desperate Lunatics"

Think About It
“It’s not enough to be against globalism or the WEF, we have to also be for something better.”
- Tom Luongo, Gold, Goats ‘n Guns
Mr. Luongo makes an important point.

I want you to think about this: there is a reason that the WEF-Globalist cabal is losing the battle to control and dominate the rest of us. They are trying to power straight into the opposing currents of reality. Above all, they seek to centralize power and decision-making. But the world is moving in the opposite direction. All of the WEF’s aims founder on the macro trends unspooling in history.

The rising rule for human affairs now is that anything organized at the giant scale is going to wobble and fail. There will not be any world government run by the creatures of Davos or Brussels, or Washington DC, or any other place that the grandiose imagine would be their seat of global power. It’s not going to happen so you can stop worrying about it. But you’d better prepare for what is happening: everything in our world wants to get smaller, slower, finer, and more local. Anything that opposes these trends is pissing into the wind.

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Last edited:

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
The GOP is just comical and the clowns in NY should have been on the receiving end of some buses from TX. This county is toast.

Reaction score
The GOP is just comical and the clowns in NY should have been on the receiving end of some buses from TX. This county is toast.

Just blows my mind. Yes, our inflation is out of control, we have no border security, the entire world laughs at us now, crime is at a all time high and ALL OF THIS under the Demonturds watch. So lets elect ANOTHER Demonturd. That's the answer!

The GOP has the balls of Caitlyn Jenner! Pathetic

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Just blows my mind. Yes, our inflation is out of control, we have no border security, the entire world laughs at us now, crime is at a all time high and ALL OF THIS under the Demonturds watch. So lets elect ANOTHER Demonturd.
I have about as much confidence that this election was fair and honest as I do in Brandon being mentally competent and morally ethical. :headbang:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
In all fairness, its close to impossible that the GOP could have put forth a WORSE candidate.

She's a fucking REGISTERED DEMOCRAT for Gods sake. Think about that....

The two parties are clearly closely collaborating now. There is NO line beteeen them. It truly is the Uniparty. Their ONLY goal is to remain in power.

.......Republican Mazi Pilip, a heavily-accented Israeli military veteran of Ethiopian descent with a Ukrainian-American husband.
The New York Republican Party ousted George Santos and then ran an unknown woman who struggles to speak English as a sacrificial lamb in the Special Election. The Democrats won easily.
It's hard to put into words just how ridiculous the GOP can be.pic.twitter.com/BKUw9BDhSM
— Citizen Free Press (@CitizenFreePres) February 14, 2024

Last edited:

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Well, the GOP did put that POS Santos in last time around which triggered this mess. Maybe this is what Long Island values look like. And yes, it's retarded that a Democrap was running in the Republic slot. It's still hilarious that the GOP is such shit that they still can't win against the Democraps with a candidate who is registered a Democrap. This should have been a layup. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Santos was the same thing. A democrat wearing GOP clothes to get through the election. Fucking ridiculous.

Just write off NY along with California and be done with it.. Both are lands occupied by far too many free shit army members and zombies to ever change and the hoards are GROWING not getting smaller. They are a waste of time and money. These two places are the epicenter of the effort to forever change America into a 3rd world shit hole. There is nothing that can be done outside of building large walls to keep them contained.
Think I'm kidding? Think CA and NY can be salvaged and peacefully integrated back into the rest of the country and somehow change the majority population's values and get them to understand and agree that they cant live their lives by sucking off the government tit as they've done for generations? Good luck with that

We should instead be organizing and funding safe passage and escape efforts for those normal Americans stuck behind enemy lines to migrate to free states.

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Not that I have a problem with legal immigrants; my mom is an immigrant and did not get here until she was an adult. But damn....you've got all these native born Americans and we can't seem to find enough willing to run for office. Welp, I guess none of us in this forum wanted to run so I should be careful not to be a hypocrite...LOL! It surprises me sometimes that the well spoken, eloquent and freedom loving native born Americans don't run for office. But then again, you know what they say about politicians so perhaps that is a perfect reflection of the good people of this country who don't want to become conniving and cleaver sewer rats.

EDIT: Just wanted to add that back when there were about 15+ Republican candidates running for the 2016 election my mom had picked Trump early. The rest of the family had other picks.

Last edited:

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Not that I have a problem with legal immigrants; my mom is an immigrant and did not get here until she was an adult. But damn....you've got all these native born Americans and we can't seem to find enough willing to run for office. Welp, I guess none of us in this forum wanted to run so I should be careful not to be a hypocrite...LOL! It surprises me sometimes that the well spoken, eloquent and freedom loving native born Americans don't run for office. But then again, you know what they say about politicians so perhaps that is a perfect reflection of the good people of this country who don't want to become conniving and cleaver sewer rats.
Why would anyone with morals, ethics, integrity want to run for office?

Any conservative will get tore to shreds, defamed, not to mention with the current DOJ, odds are you’ll find yourself with a lifetime of lawsuits and potentially time in club fed.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score