US Elections (& Politics) :)

wrapter

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Trump allegedly finished his speech but walked back to the stage and introduced Vivek to the crowd in Mar-a-Lago. Vivek also seen having dinner with the same table as Trump.

Last edited:

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
. Trump allegedly finished his speech but went out to greet Vivek and again walked back to the stage and introduced him to the crowd in Mar-a-Lago. Vivek also seen having dinner with the same table as Trump.
If not V.P., Vivek will definitely be in Trump's cabinet picks...

Last edited:

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Its PETTY ASS SHIT LIKE THIS that gets Trump blasted. Why? WTF did he have to go there? Leave the petty shit alone! With everything that is fucked up and he has great policies on and can attack, WHY stoop to this shit? :facepalm:

View attachment 185924
View attachment 185925
He just needs to keep his mouth shut. Trump is Trump's worst enemy. This is why I felt DeSantis would be better to implement a lot of things that Trump wants to do. If Trump can just stop with the juvenile personal attacks then maybe he can get into office again.

wrapter

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I hope like hell Biden is not replaced as the dnc candidate.
We should start praising Biden on X / Twitter, so that the DNC gets a false sense of courage to keep him as the nominee. This is what MAGA folks on X fail to understand, anyone else other then Biden/Kamala will be able actually beat Trump. Since there are enough RINOs and never Trumpers who would if given a choice vote for Kim Jong Un then Trump.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I was told once that in Houston, or maybe the country, 1 in 5 homeless on the street's are veterans...that pisses me off...

My wife and I have interacted with homeless over the years, asking them what they need, buying them meals, etc. We met a couple, both vets which served different conflicts, they showed us their Military ID along with pictures during service. We both left with tears...very sad...

I remember taking one Vet into a restaurant, they tried to not let us in, we told them we would sit outside to eat, they knew him since he hung around that area/restaurant.

If you have not interacted with any homeless you are missing out. Many had life's just like you and I.

Reaction score
He just needs to keep his mouth shut. Trump is Trump's worst enemy. This is why I felt DeSantis would be better to implement a lot of things that Trump wants to do. If Trump can just stop with the juvenile personal attacks then maybe he can get into office again.
That is exactly my point. ATTACK THE CANDIDATE, ATTACK HARD AND WITH FEROCITY. But don't ATTACK STUPID SHIT! Someone on the campaign trail with him needs to sit him down and have a grown up talk with him. OUR COUNTRY DEPENDS ON IT!

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
This is actually very good and interesting ..

LIVE: Putin Vs. Tucker Decoded
Triggernometry