US Elections (& Politics) :)

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Agree but if they push him out sooner, Kameltoe takes over by statute for the short term... and once she gets a taste and realizes she didnt have to give a blowjob for it, she may fight to keep it
It would be funny, not-funny to have that airhead in the oval office (for a short time).

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
This is all reminding me of an old Three Stooges episode. Seems like they had inhaled laughing gas and ended up in the air riding on a missile or rocket. They were laughing their asses off saying "hahaha we're gonna be killed"!

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
What a sick effing gubermint which is waging war against the American people. Targeting bank transactions looking for certain key words or even purchases of religious books. I can imagine someone who picks up several Trump MAGA flags or hats being put on a list.

1707436182912.png

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
Agree but if they push him out sooner, Kameltoe takes over by statute for the short term... and once she gets a taste and realizes she didnt have to give a blowjob for it, she may fight to keep it

My memory of bible verses is not very good but I seemed to remember something in Revelations about when you see someone in power who should not be there? My memory may be a bit faulty but it ain't as bad as Biden's. On the other hand I can't remember when I was vice president either.

Reaction score