US Elections (& Politics) :)

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Saw that, but I'm hearing different things about why it may have been like that... a number of things like access for our side for rescues and that its electronically monitored. Dont know for sure but I think theres more to that story.....

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
The system is failing. We're on our own.
The system is failing. We're on our own. | ZeroHedge

........“They [NSA] went after - and I know this because I had my hands literally on the paperwork for these sort of things - they went after high-ranking military officers; they went after members of Congress, both Senate and the House, especially on intelligence committees and on the armed services committees and … judicial. But they went after others too. They went after lawyers and law firms. All kinds of - heaps of lawyers and law firms. They went after judges. One of the judges is now sitting ont he Supreme Court that I had his wiretap information in my hand. Two are former FISA court judges. They went after State Department officials. They went after people in the executive service that were part of the White House…”

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
That evil old communist criminal bitch Pelosi thinks the FBLie should investigate more protestors.... the world will be better off when she quits using up otherwise perfectly good oxygen

Nancy Pelosi seeks FBI probe into protesters calling for a cease-fire in Gaza
MSN