US Elections (& Politics) :)

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Nothing on the homepage of MSM websites about what could well become the biggest story of our time, certainly since the Plandemic..

People seem to think its just a Texas thing... sad how ill informed and apathetic the American people are...

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Nothing on the homepage of MSM websites about what could well become the biggest story of our time, certainly since the Plandemic..

People seem to think its just a Texas thing... sad how ill informed and apathetic the American people are...
Shhh, don't bother them. They are too busy on TicTac learning how to do the next death challenge, watching funny cat videos or trying to figure out when the next Stanley cup mug will be released and how to be the first on their block to have it.

p.s. I honestly thought that Stanley cup headlines regarding lines and stampedes were for some sort of limited edition cup commemorating whoever won the Stanley Cup trophy....until I finally read about it today. :idk::idk: :rofl: :rofl:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Shhh, don't bother them. They are too busy on TicTac learning how to do the next death challenge, watching funny cat videos or trying to figure out when the next Stanley cup mug will be released and how to be the first on their block to have it.

p.s. I honestly thought that Stanley cup headlines regarding lines and stampedes were for some sort of limited edition cup commemorating whoever won the Stanley Cup trophy....until I finally read about it today. :idk::idk: :rofl: :rofl:
Yeah I missed the whole Stanley Cup thing myself. Read about it last weekend and the first thing that came to mind was the quote wrongly attributed to P.T. Barnum ….

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Well the RINO GOP doesn't understand....Trump didn't do shit other than say what the rest of us were thinking. Trump has no legislative or executive power to do shit so why blame him? I don't know what so fucking hard about closing the border and exporting the illegal people back from wench they came. Two line items....done!

p.s. Ukraine has nothing to do with our borders. Why are we so concerned about Ukraine's invasion but not our own?

1706240352927.png