US Elections (& Politics) :)

Reaction score
BREAKING: Trump to Present Classified Information of Foreign Interference in 2016 and 2020 Elections at January 6th Indictment Trial

Former President Donald Trump’s defense team filed a new motion on Thursday indicating that the former president will present classified information exposing foreign interference in both the 2016 and 2020 U.S. Presidential elections. This move comes amidst a contentious legal battle by Judge Tanya Chutkan and led by Special Counsel Jack Smith. In August, Trump was hit with four counts in Jack Smith’s sham January 6 case up in DC: Conspiracy to defraud the United States, conspiracy to obstruct an official proceeding, obstruction of and attempt to obstruct an official proceeding, and conspiracy against rights.

“From on or about November 14, 2020, through on or about January 20, 2021, in the District of Columbia and elsewhere, the Defendant, DONALD J. TRUMP, did knowingly combine, conspire, confederate, and agree with co-conspirators, known and unknown to the Grand Jury, to injure, oppress, threaten, and intimidate one or more persons in the free exercise and enjoyment of a right and privilege secured to them by the Constitution and laws of the United States —that is, the right to vote, and to have one’s vote counted,” according to the indictment.

According to the motion submitted on Thursday by Trump’s counsel, led by attorneys John F. Lauro and Todd Blanche, Trum plans to introduce classified evidence during the trial. This evidence is said to disclose activities of foreign influence that affected both the 2016 and 2020 U.S. Presidential elections, thereby substantiating his efforts to overturn the election results.

BREAKING: Trump to Present Classified Information of Foreign Interference in 2016 and 2020 Elections at January 6th Indictment Trial | The Gateway Pundit | by Jim Hᴏft

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
Great to see Matt Taibbi giving thanks to Jim Jordan and saying this to the ones who criticize him for thanking a Republican.

"I gave votes to the party for thirty years. Which elected Democrat would have performed basic constituent services in my case? Feel free to raise a hand."

Reaction score
A summation on the anniversary of the first Q post SIX YEARS AGO

First, from an anon's post at the QRbunker on Endchan, this Twitter post shared:
6 years ago today, something random but very special popped up online…intel posts that would guide & change us in ways we didn't even realize at the time.

Whether you were following from the beginning or just jumped on board last month, we all know we are here for a reason!

It helped us - We The People:

• come together
  • look past what is shown at face value
  • seek & find the truth
  • the importance of sharing information
  • to stand up for what we believe in
  • remember what really matters
  • to think for & to trust ourselves
  • remember that love & unity are the foundation
  • to have faith in humanity
  • find our collective strength
  • and lastly, realize we're not gonna take it!

Happy Anniversary Q and thank you.
It's an honor for us all to be on this journey together alongside you!
Godspeed.
3:42 AM · Oct 28, 2023
Then this Twitter post from 8kun owner Jim Watkins:
It’s been a long road that we have traveled to this moment.

Six years ago. I was undergoing cancer treatment, and you all were beginning
This trip. The journey is not over.
You can stop saying, “Are we there yet?”
Some of those here at the beginning are distancing themselves.
They are putting some miles between themselves and this movement that’s got us all on the edge of our seats.

That’s okay. People have their reasons. I had no idea what this movement was about six years ago.

I was just busy with my chemotherapy, radiation, and drugs.
Since then, I have learned I Have done my research. All the while, I am trying to remain cynical-free.
Some people have been seriously hurt over the deep digs you have done. Others have profited off of

Your good nature and research.
I’m not judging. I know it is heavy, and not everyone is strong enough to carry it.
What you do is not psyops. Helping free up hidden information and showing the world the lies
they’ve been told is good. I hope that you will continue at it.
I hope you won’t stop digging, memeing, and praying.

God bless us, every one.
Finally, my message to a business client who joined the fight several years ago, after asking what was happening.
There is much to be happy for...
Evil will do its utmost to distract us, but it is losing, badly.
The work we did to awaken our nation and the world to their lies was an immense success.
We are no longer bound by their lies, and that makes them weak.
They are desperate, but all they have are lies and distractions, and we already know that.
They are powerless for the first time in over a thousand years.
God bless America, and God bless us all.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
^^^^^^
Correct and documented.

Unfortunately, our country is so far down the shitter that 50%+ dont care and it no longer matters, the Judicial system is broken and corrupt beyond salvage
Eventually enough will discover that voting doesnt matter either. Then it will get interesting.

Reaction score
If Trump releases previously classified information that truthfully documents foreign and domestic influence in our national elections, things in DC are going to begin unraveling. There are far more than enough people ready to hear the truth, no matter how bad it may be. We're all sick and tired of the "wait for everyone else to wake up" game to play out. I honestly don't believe we'll be waiting a whole lot longer. And that's very good news, if it comes true. Bring it on.

goneracin

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
If Trump releases previously classified information that truthfully documents foreign and domestic influence in our national elections, things in DC are going to begin unraveling. There are far more than enough people ready to hear the truth, no matter how bad it may be. We're all sick and tired of the "wait for everyone else to wake up" game to play out. I honestly don't believe we'll be waiting a whole lot longer. And that's very good news, if it comes true. Bring it on.
he will be arkancided
as will the new speaker

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
^^^

How exactly is Riot and Protest NOT the same thing.

What happened on January 6th was more a protest than a riot, and definitely not an insurrection.
A "riot" includes violence, a "protest" does not. And yes, J6 was a protest. Of course, Chuck Shumer called it an "erection".

But the part that irritates me is the time wasted on the semantics....WTF difference does it make if you call it what it IS? If people of ANY color are out smashing windows, setting fires and looting, they are "rioting"! If I use the same term, "RIOT", 6 months from now to describe what is occurring in another location in what manner does that imply it's people OF THAT SAME AND SPECIFIC COLOR? And why would describing in TRUTH what is occurring be racist? The racism occurs when the HEARER of such a term assumes I am relating what is happening because I am RACIST and not that I am merely relating EXACTLY what is happening with NO MENTION OF RACE!

And if someone who is "looting" is offended I don't really give a rat's ass! Why would I ? Such a joke. Some people are actually feel it's important to come up with ways to not offend people that are breaking the law...people that are committing arson, larceny, robbery, vandalism, destruction of private property, assaulting elderly people, and car jacking, to name just a few.

I can assure you, if I catch anyone on my property performing any of the aforementioned acts I won't say...one....single......"offensive" word. The only thing they'll hear is the report of a 9mm JHP. And it does not care about color, race, ethnicity, political affiliation, Ford/Chevy or Coke/Pepsi. :wtf:

Reaction score