US Elections (& Politics) :)

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Only one issue….

Trials Are About Facts. That's Bad For Trump.

These are not trials in the normal sense. They are nothing but political persecution. If President Trump were to drop out of the race for the President in 2024, I bet all of this would "magically" disappear. Also, the part of the article about how President Trump bungled the Covid 19 response is just downright laughable. By the way rezzor, you should be on your 6th booster shot.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The USA can help Hawaii and Ukraine ..

Significant moral hazard if the USA fails to help both ..

USA already had a moral hazard by failing in the Afghanistan withdrawal ( aka invasion of Ukraine .. if the USA failed to do anything to push back the USA basically would be a paper tiger with President Biden .. you can compare Jimmy Carter and his failures in Iran .. )

btw - Biden got 63% of the vote in Hawaii ..

1692508123509.png

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Are you referring to these boosters?

And that is where I disagree with President Trump on the subject. By the way he is not talking about the shots anymore. That article that you posted from Time magazine has to be one of the biggest pieces of cr@p I have read lately. By the way make sure you are up to date on your boosters. In fact, if I was you, I would try to sneak in two more booster shots.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Given that he’s currently charged with 91 felonies, trying to take credit for the covid vaccine has understandably taken a back seat - he wasn’t getting much tracking with that anyway.
Your mind is so twisted. If Time magazine is one of your sources, I can see why. President Trump did a heroic job overseeing and getting the vaccine ready. The problem was that the vaccine itself was a flop, except for those who made millions off of it. Do you not remember President Trump being on the phone almost daily with the governors of the states asking how he can help and what do they need? Do you not remember how President Trump expedited the ventilators to those states who were requesting them? It was President Trump who left it up to the states to run the program that was best for their situation. Unlike the Biden administration who rules like a dictator.

It was Biden who fired people in the military who did not get the shot. It was Biden who forced the shot on people who did not want it. By the way courts have overturned that decision and people can they be hired back with back pay. Biden is the worst President in the history of this country.

Last edited:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Do you not remember President Trump being on the phone almost daily with the governors of the states asking how he can help and what do they need? Do you not remember how President Trump expedited the ventilators to those states who were requesting them?
Of course not! CNN, MSNBC, etc. never showed a second of anything positive about Pres. Trump....and that's who most libs depend upon for their daily dose of truth and factual information horse shit. :headbang:

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Warning!! Hell has apparently frozen over!!

Limited Hangout…

Her first response shows all the concern... "Republicans are just not going to let it go" never mind the fact of influence peddling by the biden crime family LOL. Those people are such a joke. That skit was well designed to influence their atombrained base.

Last edited:

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Given that he’s currently charged with 91 felonies, trying to take credit for the covid vaccine has understandably taken a back seat - he wasn’t getting much tracking with that anyway.
One more thing. Who is directing the charging of those 91 felonies? Why Merrick Garland of course. Who does he work for? Why Joe Biden. Who is Joe Biden's main opponent in the 2024 election? Why of course President Trump. All you have to do is connect the dots.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Something smells bad about the Hawaii fire mess....word is at least 4x more dead than the State is saying, maybe more

Speculation:
Emergency Management didn’t sound the sirens but they did send every cell phone in town texts messages telling people to shelter in place. That advice caused thousands of residents to stay inside and not flee the fire. Those that did try to flee were stopped by roadblocks. Only the first ones to flee could get out and saved themselves. Others escaped into the ocean but many could not tread water long enough to wait out the fire and drowned.

Hawaii State Government Attempts Information Blackout On Maui Fire - Refuses Media Access
Hawaii State Government Attempts Information Blackout On Maui Fire - Refuses Media Access | ZeroHedge

------------
Unconstitutional ‘Media Free Zone’ Imposed Around Maui Wildfire Disaster Area

So the question for Mayor Bissen and others is, what are you trying to hide?" asks Fox News correspondent Will Cain.

Maui County officials have imposed an unconstitutional 12-mile “media free zone” around Lahaina where wildfires devastated the area last week, according to reports.

“Fox & Friends” co-host Will Cain, a West Maui resident, claimed Monday that Maui Mayor Richard Bessen ordered the implementation of a “media free zone.”

“I’m in West Maui. Service is rough. Hard to post. But we’re putting together stories of incredible citizens stepping up where the government has failed. And at Napili Plaza someone from the Mayor Richard Bissen’s office tries to shut me down saying West Maui is a media free zone. No sir, this is America,” Cain tweeted.

“Right now I am nowhere near search and rescue. I’m twelve miles from Lahaina. How is the entire West Side a media free zone? Is it no longer America? Has the Constitution been suspended?”

Cain followed up on Tuesday saying Fox News is the only national media present in West Maui despite officials trying to “censor us and shut us down.”

“We believe we are the only national media in West Maui. I haven’t seen any other crews. And they tried to censor us and shut us down. ‘West Maui is a media free zone.’ We only got through the checkpoints because I’m a property owner in West Maui. They have this place on info lockdown from Waihee to Maalaea,” he stated.

Last edited: