US Elections (& Politics) :)

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
There are a lot of things I have lost faith in. I also to not trust the medical industry and big pharma.
No more hospitals for me after watching many/most of them force the Clot Shot on their employees (which did Nothing to stop the spread of Covid-19), the labeling everything (the Flu) Covid in the name of profit and their mishandling of actual Covid patients (Remdesivir).
Also don't trust any future vaccines now either, or at least the ones with mRNA.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
I'm beginning to think the lies and pure bullshit coming our of the authorities like the Capitol Police and FBLie about Jan 6th are even worse than the Covid fantasy/scam

The ENTIRE operation was a setup and a false flag from the start. Our current government and LE based out of DC is a clear and present danger to our country.

Last edited:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I posted the image below in this forum "elections & Politics" even though it could easily go in "Funny/satire". It's not even partisan but what I find especially interesting is that the top sticker is copyrighted 2001, the bottom one in 2007, over 22 years and 16 years, respectively.

From the wall of a small, local business that rotates and balances tires and does oil changes, etc.

matts-bumperstickers_small.jpg