Reaction score

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Last edited:

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
...you are saying that even leftist Newsweek is saying it’s not positively false.
This "fact check" is actually a nice collection of the journalistic malpractice and incompetence techniques used to slime Trump all these years.

• appears to be extremely murky and lacking in credibility,
  • does not cite sources for the claim other than an embedded tweet
  • references the SGM tweet discussed above as "evidence" for the claim
  • his claim was based on a "reliable source" who was an employee of a store that was not named.
  • provides no evidence to support either the underlying claim,
  • are not supported by credible evidence.
  • citing an anonymous "source."
  • have in recent days shared the story without proper sourcing,

All of a sudden a democrat controlled outlet believes in innocent unless proven guilty.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
This "fact check" is actually a nice collection of the journalistic malpractice and incompetence techniques used to slime Trump all these years.

• appears to be extremely murky and lacking in credibility,
  • does not cite sources for the claim other than an embedded tweet
  • references the SGM tweet discussed above as "evidence" for the claim
  • his claim was based on a "reliable source" who was an employee of a store that was not named.
  • provides no evidence to support either the underlying claim,
  • are not supported by credible evidence.
  • citing an anonymous "source."
  • have in recent days shared the story without proper sourcing,

All of a sudden a democrat controlled outlet believes in innocent unless proven guilty.
Newsweek knows it's leftist peabrained base will give up before reading the entire article, in fact 99.99% probably only caught the headline on a landing page and they knew she didn't LOL.

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Coverage from this side of the pond on Trumps tax returns.

So the Democrats big release of Don's taxes are really just a nothing burger, which we knew all along. The Dems lied and said Trump had broken the law by not reveiling his tatxes to them. We knew there was no such law requiring taxes to be shared, but Dems decided to poke the mob mentality bear with a stick, for some unknown reason. Elections are over. They have nothing to gain by doing this, except the cunt Nancy thought it would make her happy, just before she leaves the US for Italy.

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score
So the Democrats big release of Don's taxes are really just a nothing burger, which we knew all along. The Dems lied and said Trump had broken the law by not reveiling his tatxes to them. We knew there was no such law requiring taxes to be shared, but Dems decided to poke the mob mentality bear with a stick, for some unknown reason. Elections are over. They have nothing to gain by doing this, except the cunt Nancy thought it would make her happy, just before she leaves the US for Italy.
I realise the political scene is deeply divided in the US. and I can assure you we have the same issues and it's similarly divisive in the UK. So disregarding the content reasoning / justification of the ( leftist ) BBC article id like to concentrate on the numbers they have quoted. I also assume them to be true

Total tax paid 2015-2020 = $1,776,342

I'm not sure about the US. but in the UK earnings of this magnitude would be taxed at 40/45% therefore gross earnings for the 6 years @40% totals $4,440,855. We can divide this by 6 to get an average gross yearly income of $740,142.

Setting aside USA and other worldwide interests in the UK alone President Trump has at least $60,000,000 worth of assets ( golf courses ) so these numbers for yearly earnings don't compute for me

I know you have mentioned veterans in some posts and I have the same view. i can shamefully say veterans are neglected here in the UK as well. Besides bad government big co-operations and people including Trump and the rich and famous not paying taxes is a big part of the problem.

For the record politically I'm on the Right with a small r. I'm also one of the 99%,

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
I realise the political scene is deeply divided in the US. and I can assure you we have the same issues and it's similarly divisive in the UK.
The US tax code is an unimaginably huge pile of dung. It has been mutilated ad nauseam for social engineering and to benefit the politicians, large corporations, and their buddies. It's an undecipherable embarrassment that fleeces the middle class. They can't get enough money from the upper class because there aren't enough of them. They can't get much money from the lower class because they don't have much to give. So the bulk of the tax money flows from the middle class to the upper class, who dole some of it out to the lower class to keep buying their votes. Lots of it flowing through the big Ukrainian laundry these days.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Elon Musk has turned into a narcist. Too much activity on Twatter lately. :rofl:

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score
Joe Blogs has a series running on the FTX scandal currently unfolding. In this episode he highlights political donations. SBF was not only riding 2 horses but more over it looks like they were happy to be rid. At a cost to who?