US Elections (& Politics) :)

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

Dear David,
I didn’t want you to miss some very good news on this Friday.

As you may have heard earlier this year, the Biden administration, through the Department of Health and Human Services, tried to force Christians in the medical field to perform abortions and sex change surgeries. Our friends at the Christian Medical and Dental Associations fought back in federal court and have won! The CMDA was represented by Becket, a religious freedom law firm.

In August, the 5th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals (right below the U.S. Supreme Court) ruled that the Biden administration could not do this and that Christian doctors and nurses with religious objections to killing unborn babies had to be respected. Interestingly, the lawyers for President Biden and HHS chose NOT to appeal the decision up to the Supreme Court as the deadline for this action passed on November 25.

I don’t know why they chose not to go to the Supreme Court except maybe God blocked it – or they knew they would lose. Thanks to Christians voting for Donald Trump over Hillary Clinton in 2016, the Supreme Court was saved from being taken over by radical leftist judges. I can guarantee this wicked attempt to force believers to violate their consciences would have been upheld otherwise.

You can read more about this story on our news website here: Doctor-defending court ruling praised as "FINAL" after appeal deadline passed.

Thanks for supporting our work here at AFA! Have a great weekend!
Sincerely,

Tim Wildmon, President
American Family Association
P.S. If our mission resonates with you, please consider supporting our work financially with a tax-deductible donation. The easiest way to do that is through online giving. It is easy to use, and most of all, it is secure.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I think my ISP or browser must be trying to censor me LOL.

For the last two days and only on this thread, whenever I select the notification bell to take me to the latest post, I get this error message:

1670002955146.png

I simply hit the X and I can proceed as normal. If I go to the home screen and select this thread, it is fine. Only when I use the bell icon. @Mike any thoughts?

OICU2

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
I think my ISP or browser must be trying to censor me LOL.

For the last two days and only on this thread, whenever I select the notification bell to take me to the latest post, I get this error message:

View attachment 147232

I simply hit the X and I can proceed as normal. If I go to the home screen and select this thread, it is fine. Only when I use the bell icon. @Mike any thoughts?
I get the same message.

Don't Look Up

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score

Dear David,
I didn’t want you to miss some very good news on this Friday.

As you may have heard earlier this year, the Biden administration, through the Department of Health and Human Services, tried to force Christians in the medical field to perform abortions and sex change surgeries. Our friends at the Christian Medical and Dental Associations fought back in federal court and have won! The CMDA was represented by Becket, a religious freedom law firm.

In August, the 5th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals (right below the U.S. Supreme Court) ruled that the Biden administration could not do this and that Christian doctors and nurses with religious objections to killing unborn babies had to be respected. Interestingly, the lawyers for President Biden and HHS chose NOT to appeal the decision up to the Supreme Court as the deadline for this action passed on November 25.

I don’t know why they chose not to go to the Supreme Court except maybe God blocked it – or they knew they would lose. Thanks to Christians voting for Donald Trump over Hillary Clinton in 2016, the Supreme Court was saved from being taken over by radical leftist judges. I can guarantee this wicked attempt to force believers to violate their consciences would have been upheld otherwise.

You can read more about this story on our news website here: Doctor-defending court ruling praised as "FINAL" after appeal deadline passed.

Thanks for supporting our work here at AFA! Have a great weekend!
Sincerely,

Tim Wildmon, President
American Family Association
P.S. If our mission resonates with you, please consider supporting our work financially with a tax-deductible donation. The easiest way to do that is through online giving. It is easy to use, and most of all, it is secure.
"Religion...The Greatest Bullshit Story Ever Told".
"God Needs Money! Always Needs a Little More"...
P.S. Get stuffed Timmy and "Keep Thy Religion to Thyself" (The 11th Commandment).

Thank's to G.C., he always gave us the Divine Truth.

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
My order alone is about $23. Just for me.
I'm not judging...... but $23 for a single meal...... Its been a while since I have been to a mcdonalds, but I know that I can eat at our local ma and pop restaurant, have a dang good burger, fries and two beers and be out of there for less than that minus the tip.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score