US Elections (& Politics) :)

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I just listened to the latest podcast of Tulsi Gabbard with Chloe Cole a young woman who horribly regrets 'transitioning' at 13 years old. Man that was heartbreaking, almost had me in tears. I think she was on Tucker Carlson too but I haven't watched that yet. There are some sick bastards out there pushing this including the medical industry. Are they in it for the money? Regardless, they need to be exposed and sued which is what this woman plans to do. It sounds like the parents were encouraged to go along with it by being told she would become suicidal if she didn't transition. This whole "gender-affirming care" movement is beyond belief for me.
Straight up CHILD ABUSE!!! starting with the parents to the Profitable Industry, not like an abortion, this Industry has them for life with all kinds of treatments/meds.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Of course our elections are secure and free of fraud and manipulation, especially in Philadelphia, birthplace of the Declaration and Constitution -

I first questioned why would anyone vote for the Brain Dead Fetterman, then it came to me, same people who voted for Brain Dead Biden...

On another note, the wife stated women tend to be sympathetic for injured men. I agree, I may have pushed some of my injuries past their healing to get a little more attention from the wife, LOL

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
My question is how he gets the Senate to agree to defund those 87,000 agents. The House can't act unilaterally.
Can the House deny the money? The House is where the spending comes from right? "Power of the Purse" Though he used the word Repeal the 87k New Agents. Fire? I guess we will see...

Last edited:

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
I admit I don't understand crypto currency, it's over my head, but this guy seems to be making the case that maybe this FTX thing was a deep state plot to ruin or gain control of crypto currency. Govt probably wants their own digital currency so they can control what we spend. All these different people and relationships in the FTX scandal, the whole thing stinks. I know there are many of you out there who have a better grasp on this than I do. Anyway this runs 37 minutes, so probably more time than many care to take out of their day, I'm surprised I watched it all myself.

Mark Moss

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Nah, just good old fashion con that the deep state criminals used for normal money laundering. Useful millennial worthless idiot gets played while thinking he was smart.
Just saw on Fox, there is a long list, Tom Brady, Steph Curry, etc. that are being sued...

Brady, his ex-wife Gisele Bündchen, Steph Curry, Shaquille O’Neal, Naomi Osaka, Larry David, David Ortiz, and Shark Tank star Kevin O’Leary.

Here is the Lawsuit

1668731961425.png

Wow the Golden State Warriors too...

1668732539800.png

Mark Cuban and the Dallas Mavericks, this I am loving, Mark deserves this...he is trash in my book...

Last edited:

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
FYI - example of USA weapon costs ..

Manufactured by US weapons manufacturers Raytheon and Lockheed Martin, the Javelin costs $178,000, including the launch system and missile, according to the Pentagon's 2021 budget.

Each replacement missile costs around $78,000.

Read more at:

compare to a Ukrainian Stugna-P $20,000
Just saw on Fox, there is a long list, Tom Brady, Steph Curry, etc. that are being sued...

Brady, his ex-wife Gisele Bündchen, Steph Curry, Shaquille O’Neal, Naomi Osaka, Larry David, David Ortiz, and Shark Tank star Kevin O’Leary.

Here is the Lawsuit

View attachment 145920

Wow the Golden State Warriors too...

View attachment 145921

Mark Cuban and the Dallas Mavericks, this I am loving, Mark deserves this...he is trash in my book...

1668733049788.png

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
Can the House deny the money? The House is where the spending comes from right? "Power of the Purse" Though he used the word Repeal the 87k New Agents. Fire? I guess we will see...

My understanding of the process is that technically, Constitutionally, spending legislation must originate in the House. Once it is written and passed in the House it moves to the Senate where it has to be either voted on as is or go to a conference committee to reconcile any changes the Senate might want to try to make. Once approved again by the House and then by the Senate it moves to the President. So, while the House can pass legislation cutting that funding it has to go the same way to the Senate and the President. There may be some technical trick that the House can use, but I'm not very sure about that.

Last edited: