URL for generic ipc365 IP camera to be used with ispy

JudgeFredd

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello,

solved PTZ: when selecting in PTZ-settings of ispy the model "CVLM 133 IP Camera", I can use PTZ. (Tried boring one camera after the other, beginning with "a".... :sleepy:
Hi what did you input in the other fields? e.g. URL, Port number etc.
I have attached an image from my setup, this is from Agent DVR, which is a "simplified" version of Ispy.
1595588831831.png

Reaction score
i used my galaxy tab 8 a and its built in microsoft word and used its encryption software, learned a trick to use microsoft's encryption to decrypt by going to standard chinese and back, then opening that decrypted file on my HTML viewer and it is 3 hours ahead of my time as a recent attempt. my tab is still connected to the cam but my wifi to the cam has been paused until further notice and the attempter keeps freezing my tablet but hes trying to do a piggy back through my tab which is just timing out him and my tab. i know its funny sounding but im in gmt time zone and current time of post is 5:23 am thursday, 30 jul 2020 and my html viewer is saying last attempt to login was 8:57 gmt thursday, 30 jul 2020.but anyway the info i got from the microsoft word route gave me that DVrip info but the html viewer isn't giving me anything similar but i do get a host : s3-na-vid-01.s3.amazonaws.com:80 and a user-Agent : XAPP always a check that successful always 80 ms and SKT_ connect with host name also always 53 ms connect time.

i wish i could give a screen shot but was having troubles with network till i found this trick with html viewer and found the attempts on my network, just be careful they could be running a key logger or something, my tech knowledge is from xp i'm a little out dated. i knew hacking techniques from symbian phone to iphone through bluetooth none of this stuff being used today.

Reaction score
i used my galaxy tab 8 a and its built in microsoft word and used its encryption software, learned a trick to use microsoft's encryption to decrypt by going to standard chinese and back, then opening that decrypted file on my HTML viewer and it is 3 hours ahead of my time as a recent attempt. my tab is still connected to the cam but my wifi to the cam has been paused until further notice and the attempter keeps freezing my tablet but hes trying to do a piggy back through my tab which is just timing out him and my tab. i know its funny sounding but im in gmt time zone and current time of post is 5:23 am thursday, 30 jul 2020 and my html viewer is saying last attempt to login was 8:57 gmt thursday, 30 jul 2020.but anyway the info i got from the microsoft word route gave me that DVrip info but the html viewer isn't giving me anything similar but i do get a host : s3-na-vid-01.s3.amazonaws.com:80 and a user-Agent : XAPP always a check that successful always 80 ms and SKT_ connect with host name also always 53 ms connect time.

i wish i could give a screen shot but was having troubles with network till i found this trick with html viewer and found the attempts on my network, just be careful they could be running a key logger or something, my tech knowledge is from xp i'm a little out dated. i knew hacking techniques from symbian phone to iphone through bluetooth none of this stuff being used today.
i tried to login to the ip logging onto me and i get redirected to Cloud Object Storage | Store & Retrieve Data Anywhere | Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3) and i got the cam from wish we don't have a amazon account since ower kindle and it was stolen so we deactivated the account but yea now its 5:52 am same day and they still trying.

slickochet

n3wb
Reaction score
I recently bought 3 of these little gems. They're cheap and have a good pic. I took a chance because I want all of my IP cams (18+ from 10+ mfg, to work with iSpy. I've got two of them working with iSpy at rtsp:/user:pass@ip:554/cam/realmonitor?channel=2subtype=1 <b><u>USING UDP</u></b>. Nothing happens with Auto or TCP, but UDP works.

The third IPC 530 is still a challenge. I can get it to work with VLC, but I really don't want to introduce yet another moving part. Cam to iSpy to Firefox, managed by Homeseer, is enough.

Some weird stuff, however. iSpy won't connect to this URL with an 4'th octet > 200. I use a 10. network, and iSpy would not accept 10.0.0.220. Also, these little cameras don't appear to use DHCP. I can give my router (ASUS) a reservation for the UUID, but the camera comes up with some different address. I'm hopeful that setting the ONVIV address will keep it stable ... I guess I'll find out during the next power outage.
Hi MadMellow. Do you know what user and pass these use by default? I haven't even been able to find that out for sure. I have tried your URL and it didn't seem to work either.

dirty_pauk

n3wb
Reaction score
Greetings,

Glad to see others have purchased this model, I recently purchased "360Eyes IPC365" from amazon.
After lots of research I was unable to find anything. So I started doing some probing of my own,

Here are some of my findings:
Using the camera default application, Navigate the settings and turn on ONVIF.

IPC365 Cams are hosted over rtsp protocol on port 554 using authentication,
Example: rtsp:/admin:123456@192.168.1.68:554/live/ch0

Playing with the channels will give different resolutions.

The PTZ controls are being proxied to some server in China back to the camera.

Sending the following packets gives your basic controls
Code:
/ Right
cc dd ee ff 77 4f 00 00 e3 12 69 00 48 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 af 93 c6 3b 09 f7 4b 01 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 05 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

/ Left
cc dd ee ff 77 4f 00 00 e3 12 69 00 48 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 af 93 c6 3b 09 f7 4b 01 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 fb ff ff ff 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

/ Down
cc dd ee ff 77 4f 00 00 e3 12 69 00 48 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 af 93 c6 3b 09 f7 4b 01 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 fb ff ff ff 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

/ Up
cc dd ee ff 77 4f 00 00 e3 12 69 00 48 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 af 93 c6 3b 09 f7 4b 01 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 05 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

Signature:
Code:
cc dd ee ff 77 4f 00 00 e3 12 69 00 48 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 af 93 c6 3b 09 f7 4b 01 01 00 00 00
Functions:
Code:
00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
hi,
sorry how to send this command

dirk6665

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
I'm also interested in the PTZ functionality of these cameras. My software does not have the CVLM 133 as a choice. It has CVLM-1258 but there must be obvious differences. It would be so nice if, like ONVIF, there was some standardization to PTZ functionality as choosing from literally thousands of manufacturer-specific types just to get a working PTZ is absurd. Especially today when we have continuity on so many platforms ... but not simple PTZ commands. The manufacturers of cameras (Chinese origin included) also should list compatible PTZ models for those using their hardware outside of their "phone" software. The image is good - now improve the interoperability.

Reaction score
hi,
sorry how to send this command
Hello,

I even couldn't get along with these commands.

In the Android app 360Eyes Version 3.5.0.18 everything, included PTZ and microphone works fine - in wifi and via WEB

In Windows with iSpy I'm connected via VLC-Plugin with the following string (find under edit camera/camera/source/VLC-Plugin): rtsp:/yourusername:yourpassword@192.XXX.XXX.XX:556/cam/realmonitor?channel=1&subtype=1 with the additional options --rtsp-caching=100 in the field below. For PTZ-settings I used Camera-type CVLM 133 IP Camera. I think, there it has to be teseted, what is working. Attention: mostly it will be port 554, in my example its 556, because I had 554 for other use blocked.
Curious: sometimes, the connection is broken. But when I open settings and klick behind the VLC URL the button "Get Stream Size". Mostly it works again.

Mikenm56

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi, I realise that these posts are now quite old but I came across them when searching details on the cam IPC365.

It is correct that all comms from the cam go via China - I would like to collect the data and see if its possible to redirect. With regards to actually seeing the picture on the cam all your posts helped, in the end I managed to get the video on my PC by using the following command with ONVIF turned off. rtsp:\\192.168.1.180:554\stream.asp using VLC 3.00.11 for windows this can be found at get.videolan.org/vlc/3.0.11/win64/vlc-3.0.11-win64.exe - When running VLC password is requested which by default is admin, 123456 - I think this is purely used to access the cam. Of course using the cam in this way with ONVIF turned off does mean that video is unencrypted and could be viewed by 3rd parties.

I have several different cams and want to push the video to my on line cloud and not pay 3rd parties for them to manage. Feel as if I have a long way to go but feel after 2 days and help from the above I have made some progress. If there is any interest I will add to this.

Last edited:

dirk6665

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Mikem56 - I am still very interested in more information regarding these cameras. I can get the pic / sound no issue. And, like others, can use the stock program to view / pan / tilt with no issues. But I wish to be able to pan/tilt with other software at my disposal as well and I have tried literally hundreds of PTZ pre-build profiles and NONE of them work for me. It seems ludicrous that PTZ commands have to be proxied to China .. who's smart idea was this? It does seem to lend credibility to that China is spying on us ... why would any data (video or otherwise) need to go to China before being presented to local cameras that I have purchased outright? If they were LEASED from a Chinese firm well, that's one thing, but this makes me weary and anxious. What happens if that server cannot communicate with my camera? I lose the ability to use PTZ? There HAs to be a way to shove commands to this camera's listening ports to control PTZ. If not - I am going to ditch these cameras and go with something that works locally and has no dependencies outside of my local network! </end_of_rant>

Thanks!

slickochet

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi, I realise that these posts are now quite old but I came across them when searching details on the cam IPC365.

It is correct that all comms from the cam go via China - I would like to collect the data and see if its possible to redirect. With regards to actually seeing the picture on the cam all your posts helped, in the end I managed to get the video on my PC by using the following command with ONVIF turned off. rtsp:\\192.168.1.180:554\stream.asp using VLC 3.00.11 for windows this can be found at get.videolan.org/vlc/3.0.11/win64/vlc-3.0.11-win64.exe - When running VLC password is requested which by default is admin, 123456 - I think this is purely used to access the cam. Of course using the cam in this way with ONVIF turned off does mean that video is unencrypted and could be viewed by 3rd parties.

I have several different cams and want to push the video to my on line cloud and not pay 3rd parties for them to manage. Feel as if I have a long way to go but feel after 2 days and help from the above I have made some progress. If there is any interest I will add to this.
@Mikenm56 I have tried your URL with mine (rtsp:/192.168.0.15:554/stream.asp in my case) through VLC and it still does not connect for me. It doesn't even ask for user/password and just fails. I got filled with hope there and it didn't work...

Mikenm56

n3wb
Reaction score
Ok, let me try step by step, just in case.

Set ONVIF off on the cam.

I could not find the Port number for the cam using the advanced port Scanner, however using Fing I got two Port numbers for the cam 554 and 8080.

Also, If i put the url into Firefox and get a box
Mikem56 - I am still very interested in more information regarding these cameras. I can get the pic / sound no issue. And, like others, can use the stock program to view / pan / tilt with no issues. But I wish to be able to pan/tilt with other software at my disposal as well and I have tried literally hundreds of PTZ pre-build profiles and NONE of them work for me. It seems ludicrous that PTZ commands have to be proxied to China .. who's smart idea was this? It does seem to lend credibility to that China is spying on us ... why would any data (video or otherwise) need to go to China before being presented to local cameras that I have purchased outright? If they were LEASED from a Chinese firm well, that's one thing, but this makes me weary and anxious. What happens if that server cannot communicate with my camera? I lose the ability to use PTZ? There HAs to be a way to shove commands to this camera's listening ports to control PTZ. If not - I am going to ditch these cameras and go with something that works locally and has no dependencies outside of my local network! </end_of_rant>

Thanks!
I guess that it makes sense to go via a proxy server. The camera is constantly sending video to the server, albeit not captured until motion is detected. The fact that PTZ is controlled via the proxy may be the cheapest way to manage, that way there is just a single stream of data going back and forth. I am not happy using the cam in ONVIF off as that means anyone can view the data. I do not know how strong the encrytion code is or if it can be cracked.
Have you tried using the cam Mode 2, the cam acts as a wifi hotspot, little security unless you have the version of the cam that has an ethernet connection.

Yes is should be possible to emulate the proxy server and use a firewall to block connection to the 3rd party proxy - I suspect with ONVIF off - due to encrypted data.

If you find something else that works readily then please let me know. I have a different cam which I cannot get anywhere with, and had an old Sricam which worked well, (it didnt have cloud support) but could set up to email a video clip. There is also a free PC client which monitors the cams well.

Open

slickochet

n3wb
Reaction score

I could not find the Port number for the cam using the advanced port Scanner, however using Fing I got two Port numbers for the cam 554 and 8080.

Also, If i put the url into Firefox and get a box

I guess that it makes sense to go via a proxy server. The camera is constantly sending video to the server, albeit not captured until motion is detected. The fact that PTZ is controlled via the proxy may be the cheapest way to manage, that way there is just a single stream of data going back and forth. I am not happy using the cam in ONVIF off as that means anyone can view the data. I do not know how strong the encrytion code is or if it can be cracked.
Have you tried using the cam Mode 2, the cam acts as a wifi hotspot, little security unless you have the version of the cam that has an ethernet connection.

Yes is should be possible to emulate the proxy server and use a firewall to block connection to the 3rd party proxy - I suspect with ONVIF off - due to encrypted data.

If you find something else that works readily then please let me know. I have a different cam which I cannot get anywhere with, and had an old Sricam which worked well, (it didnt have cloud support) but could set up to email a video clip. There is also a free PC client which monitors the cams well.

Open
There is no option on my camera for onvif. We may have slightly different models. Also putting into a browser comes up with nothing.

Mikenm56

n3wb
Reaction score
OK, let me try again....

Open VLC Media Player

media - open network stream - enter the url rtsp:/192.168.1.180:554/stream.asp
press play
An error message comes up asking for username and password.
Enter username and password. I would add that it only runs for a short period 44 seconds I have not investigated why. Otherwise it has to be restarted.
Using rtsp:/admin:123456@192.168.1.180:554/stream.asp also works and then no user/pw is not requested.

Let me know if it works.

I also have a different cam which was slightly more expensive and that one works in a similar way but has no ONVIF function and I cannot get that to communicate.

Mikenm56

n3wb
Reaction score
I wasn't before but just installed it now and it seems identical to my existing Klzhe app. No option for onvif on any of my cameras.
Ummmm that makes life difficult as whatever leaves the camera is encrypted with a key so its just a data stream, to do anything would require decrypting first. My other cam is a bit like that so am stuffed with that one.

Reaction score
I wasn't before but just installed it now and it seems identical to my existing Klzhe app. No option for onvif on any of my cameras.
Just a thought...... When you set up your cameras with the the app on your phone did you have to create an account with email address and password? To confirm did you receive confirmation code by email? If so try entering the confirmation code as the password e.g. rtsp:/admin:?????@192.168.0.15:554/stream.asp where ???? is your confirmation code you entered in the app.
Fozzie

Mikenm56

n3wb
Reaction score
Just a thought...... When you set up your cameras with the the app on your phone did you have to create an account with email address and password? To confirm did you receive confirmation code by email? If so try entering the confirmation code as the password e.g. rtsp:/admin:?????@192.168.0.15:554/stream.asp where ???? is your confirmation code you entered in the app.
Fozzie
Yes Fozzie Bear, yes I had to create an account. There was an option - Mode 2 operation which did not require internet access not setting up an account. When you first run the app on your mobile phone there is an option botton left saying no internet. This sets the cam as a hotspot so you can view the cam as long as its in range of the phone. The cam takes the identity IPC365 XXXXXXXXXXXX. The video is not encrypted. It works and could be a way forward, but not convinced. The admin (as listed in the paper manual say admin/123456 which can be changed is default for ONVIF operation.

dirk6665

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
I'll be honest - the picture quality is quite good for these cheaper cameras, but the lack of supported PTZ profiles stinks. I think PTZ should be standardized just like ONVIF protocol. There are literally thousands of PTZ profiles (read: PTZ command architectures) and to make life simple, there should be ONE. Just like ONVIF, the PTZ capabilities should be something you can query and get a return of the cameras PTZ capabilities. I'm guessing in another 20 years we will have this - you know, when holograms replace our screens ;)