Unsure about firmware(s)

jg159357

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello @EMPIRETECANDY and everyone else here,

Thanks for everything you post as well as bringing these great cameras to us.

I have one of the IPC-EW5541-AS from one of your sales last year and I'm just now trying to install. I see the firmware is listed as 2021 (2.800.0000000.30.R, Build Date: 2021-08-20) and just want to check for any updates before I get this installed. Am I just bad at searching or does this camera not have any newer firmwares?

PS. I freaking love the new IPC-Color4K-T cameras!

jg159357

n3wb
Reaction score
Thanks for the quick reply.

FYI for others; I'm trying the PN one and it's just hanging at the "Transmitting files..." screen when using firefox. I moved over to edge (i'm on win 11 so no IE) and it went through fine.

Reaction score
Thanks for the quick reply.

FYI for others; I'm trying the PN one and it's just hanging at the "Transmitting files..." screen when using firefox. I moved over to edge (i'm on win 11 so no IE) and it went through fine.
Please post any bugs you may run into, with this new firmware. I have this camera too, and it works well in a detached garage.

jg159357

n3wb
Reaction score
Please post any bugs you may run into, with this new firmware. I have this camera too, and it works well in a detached garage.
In reading the manual (sorry not at pc to get screenshot) it looks like there is supposed to be a second pulldown under the fisheye mounting to change the dewarp. I'm just testing right now using potplayer to open the rtsp stream and dewarp there.
I plan on using in my garage as well. I'll try to update in a week if any major issues.