Ui3 error lost connection to server, server unavaialable

Reaction score
I had this same issue several weeks ago and I thought it was fixed but it recently came back. right now I am running the most recent update = in brave browser, I tried it in Chrome and Safari too, in up to date win10 pc and macbook. I tried rolling back to the last stable update and it still happens. if the cameras see too much movement like on a sunny windy day it is much worse.

any ideas?

kklee

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I had this happen when my BI system was having CPU issues, it was bogging down a lot and causing network dropouts. It turned out to be CPU throttling due caused by overheating. As BI generated more CPU usage, it got worse.

Reaction score
I had this happen when my BI system was having CPU issues, it was bogging down a lot and causing network dropouts. It turned out to be CPU throttling due caused by overheating. As BI generated more CPU usage, it got worse.
of course it is cloudy today and very little wind, the highest core temp is 53c with most of the 12 cores @47c

kklee

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
You may want to check the system with something like HWINFO. My throttling problem did not not show up as high core temps, but was something else related to CPU, I don't recall the name of the sensor that was flagged by HWINFO, but it helped to track down the problem.

Reaction score
You may want to check the system with something like HWINFO. My throttling problem did not not show up as high core temps, but was something else related to CPU, I don't recall the name of the sensor that was flagged by HWINFO, but it helped to track down the problem.
nothing looks abnormal, nothing is being throttled

lcam

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I have been having issues with UI3 recently also. It has very low FPS and is worse in chrome.

Reaction score
I usually leave the console open on the BI machine and it seems to happen when several cameras see movement, earlier today I was watching a van come down the street and when all 4 cameras so it only one camera showed the video and than the ui3 lost connection and than the server locked up saying lost connection to server and I had to reboot that machine to open the console