UFOs, Extraterrestrials, Advanced Technology and Other Associated Weirdness

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score

eyeball

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Imagine a blue ribbon UFO Welcoming Committee made up of fetterman, aoc, ohmar, pelosi, maxine watters and headed up by the ever-giggling kamala harris (and of course, potato shit head, but only if they can round up enough cocaine to keep his eyes open).

Any ETs would haul ass back to where they came from in a flash.

Reaction score
Yeah that second axle with double the number of spokes was a long time comin...:)
I always enjoy memes about exponential technological progress posted by people who probably think that magic fairy dust is what makes their computers run. I doubt that Shannen Michaela could multiply or divide without a calculator, much less grasp what “exponential” means.

Reaction score
I always enjoy memes about exponential technological progress posted by people who probably think that magic fairy dust is what makes their computers run. I doubt that Shannen Michaela could multiply or divide without a calculator, much less grasp what “exponential” means.
Wait, what? My PC isn't magic and all that shit I blow out of it isn't 'magical fairy dust'? It's just dust?

eyeball

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Those are the same guys that were on a couple of shows a few weeks back and saying the same stuff. I guess they're under oath, but if they're democrat(cia) then no one cares if they lie to congress these days, and besides, who's gonna prove 'em wrong?

I'd really love to see legitimate evidence. Clear, irrefutable, evidence....sure would be fascinating. Until then, in the words of "Granny Hawkins"... "All that big talk's worth doodly-squat." (The Outlaw Josie Wales, 1976).

Reaction score
He can testify unless he turns purple and passes out. There won't be one iota of physical evidence to back up his claims.

He's not the first former military guy to swear that the government is in possession of crashed UFOs. He's actually one in a very long line. A new whistleblower pops up every few years. He'll have his 15 minutes of fame, then vanish into obscurity.