Uberoverlord/uberasshole

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
To show you what an asshole uberoverlord is, he sent me this email.
"Immediately Delete ALL posts by TheUberOverLord on your Forum, or I will legal action."
UBER, if you are reading this you can go fuck yourself. You are welcome to take any action your wish (hire a lawyer or go pro se- just know I am licensed to practice law and you do not intimidate me), however, understand that there will be counterclaims. I will take this to the very end no settlements EVER. You dont scare or intimidate me. YOU WILL NOT INTIMIDATE this forum with your threats. Any claims you initiate will be dismissed via summary judgement (you have my word) and I will not drop my counterclaims.
Uber I look forward to deposing you. Please don't submit 15 amended complaints like you did your posts. Draft it properly the first time. Thanks
UBER you and/or your agents are hereby forbidden to visit this forum and/or read any of its content. YOU DO NOT OWN CONTENT YOU POSTED ON THIS FORUM, DESPITE YOUR BELIEF OTHERWISE.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I have though this over and decided to simply delete the posts. The reasoning is simple. I dont want to give this asshole exposure.

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
An unfortunate outcome. He was annoying. But you have to admit that he was persistent.

Larebear

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Good for you fenderman. I dealt with the asshole in the Foscam forum several years ago. With him being a moderator in the Foscam forum, if anyone said anything bad about Foscam's in a thread, he would shut down the thread.

At the time we had a thread comparing Foscam's to Dericam's. Back then, there were a lot of positive posts regarding Dericam cameras compared to some negative posts concerning Foscam's. That upset him, so he kept warning us to stop comparing the cameras. We didn't, so he shut down the thread. That was the last time I ever visited the Foscam forum.

I'm glad that we don't have to put up with his rhetoric anymore. Thanks!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

atom

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
This will certainly cut down on a lot of pointless noise in the forum.

I've been down the mod/admin/dev road on a number of forums over the years (still am) so I know how time consuming and annoying these members are (there's always at least one; it's as if there's a "forum member moron template" somewhere which goes along the lines of "be an unreasonable, spammy, attention seeking pain in the arse, become offended when anyone starts pushing back, threaten legal action if "your" content isn't removed, get banned, then try to take some sort of revenge [I'll leave out the most common methods so as not to inspire...]").

Continuing to try and engage with them just becomes more and more counterproductive.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Good for you fenderman. I dealt with the asshole in the Foscam forum several years ago. With him being a moderator in the Foscam forum, if anyone said anything bad about Foscam's in a thread, he would shut down the thread.

At the time we had a thread comparing Foscam's to Dericam's. Back then, there were a lot of positive posts regarding Dericam cameras compared to some negative posts concerning Foscam's. That upset him, so he kept warning us to stop comparing the cameras. We didn't, so he shut down the thread. That was the last time I ever visited the Foscam forum.

I'm glad that we don't have to put up with his rhetoric anymore. Thanks!!!
He was tossed from this forum several months ago. Then, a couple of days ago, he signed back up posing as his own girlfriend. I quickly shut the account down. So the loser resorted to frivolous threats. He may think he can bully others but he has met his match. Honestly every other forum he is a member of would be wise to simply delete his account and ban him - he is a liability (obviously very litigious) and they may not have the expertise to deal with him at no cost like we do.

Del Boy

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Vested interest by any chance? I've never known anyone to defend Foscam/Foscrap that much.

If you google uberoverlord this thread is near the top. That's funny. Sorry Uber, but you had enough warnings.

Del Boy

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Vested interest by any chance? I've never known anyone to defend Foscam/Foscrap that much.
Well he's now an avid supporter of Amcrest (aka Foscam rebranded), who just by co-incidence is what Foscam US distributor is now peddling instead of Foscam. Luckily I believe in co-incidences rather than think that maybe he has something to do with Foscam US and not just a friendly and helpful supporter.