Trying to get PTZ to move to another camera area when motion detected ?

Jack B Nimble

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I am trying to get my 2 Imporx V2 10X cameras to move to preset's in my Hikvision DS7608NI-I2. From what I understand in the VGA settings I should be able to call those presets in the PTZ cameras to move to the fixed Hik camera's when they detect motion. But, I cannot get them to move to those locations and not sure if these PTZ's play well with the NVR to understand motion was detected in say zone 5 and then trigger them. I have the VGA checked and all the presets are correct to the locations of the center of each of the 2335 cameras which in theory should work. Any one have PTZ's moving to other zones using VGA trigger events ?

Fix: Lol walked out to clean off a dome on door camera and the chimney camera zoomed on me so no issues with that one..awesome option. Also figured out that on the other PTZ I did not set the VGA to have it move under line crossing situation. Strange though the same settings on a deck camera only work with my hand waving right over the fixed Hik 2335 then the PTZ moves over.

Last edited by a moderator: