Trouble with Title Overlays

3dogpottery

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I have six Dahua IPC-HSW4300C and two IPC-HFW1320 cameras on my system. All work great except for one small problem. For some reason, when I choose the "Overlay" tab within "Video", most of the settings are covered with a live video shot that is populated wih four small black squares in one corner. I can't remove the video to get to the settings. I am having the same problem with all eight cameras, so it must be something I am doing wrong. Perhaps someone out there can push me in the right direction.

3dogpottery

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Thank you nayr. Now that you mention it, I didn't have this problem until I upgraded to Windows 10. I tried the Safari browser, but another problem presents itself. It wont let me enter the user name or password unless I copy each into the clip board and paste them into their respective fields. Once I do that, I am able to access all the camera features. So, you are absolutely right that it is browser related. I don't know what Microsoft did with windows 10 to cause such squirrely behavior of both browsers.