Trouble with Blue Iris Setup with Trivision NC-336W

acHobbs

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello! I'm new here and probably doing something wrong:confused3::confused3:. I have done a few searches and thought I would risk abuse to find the right place to be. Here's the deal:

1. I would like to set up a system with 2 high-quality cameras and 4-8 low-end cameras with independent power backup and both online and offline storage. Currently I have only a TriVision NC-336PW HD 1080P.
  2. Blue Iris seems like a great solution but I'm having 0 success setting it up or finding a setup guide. Currently I'm getting a "No signal" error.
  3. I'm considering a Fortress security system (http://www.fortresssecuritystore.com/).

Thank you!!!!!:biggrin-new:

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello! I'm new here and probably doing something wrong:confused3::confused3:. I have done a few searches and thought I would risk abuse to find the right place to be. Here's the deal:

1. I would like to set up a system with 2 high-quality cameras and 4-8 low-end cameras with independent power backup and both online and offline storage. Currently I have only a TriVision NC-336PW HD 1080P.
  2. Blue Iris seems like a great solution but I'm having 0 success setting it up or finding a setup guide. Currently I'm getting a "No signal" error.
  3. I'm considering a Fortress security system (http://www.fortresssecuritystore.com/).

Thank you!!!!!:biggrin-new:
The trivision cameras are way overpriced. You can get similar or better quality out of a 100 dollar hikvision.
In blue iris have you selected the proper camera from the dropdown? have you entered the correct ip address? user/password, port?

acHobbs

n3wb
Reaction score
The trivision cameras are way overpriced. You can get similar or better quality out of a 100 dollar hikvision.
In blue iris have you selected the proper camera from the dropdown? have you entered the correct ip address? user/password, port?
Duly noted. I will check out Hikvision.

So I selected TriVision for the brand and had selected * for the model as I thought my model is not listed. But just now when I went to confirm I saw that my model is listed. Once I switched it it worked. Thank you!

Now that that's done I will peruse the forum for some backup and power solutions.