Trouble connecting via T-Mobile Cellular

mark4470

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hello,
I’ve been running IVMS-4500 for a couple years now over openvpn using Att with a iPhone 7plus with no issues until today. We switched to T-Mobile using the same iPhones that we used on Att network. While on our home WiFi we have no issues with So I went to a WiFi spot other than my home network and I can acces the cameras just fine via the vpn from my phone. I can access the vpn on the cellular network, but for some reason on t-mobiles cellular network I get the connection failed error on iVMS-4500. Any help or thoughts would be much appreciated. I did call T-Mobil and they weren’t much help.

Thanks
Mark

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello,
I’ve been running IVMS-4500 for a couple years now over openvpn using Att with a iPhone 7plus with no issues until today. We switched to T-Mobile using the same iPhones that we used on Att network. While on our home WiFi we have no issues with So I went to a WiFi spot other than my home network and I can acces the cameras just fine via the vpn from my phone. I can access the vpn on the cellular network, but for some reason on t-mobiles cellular network I get the connection failed error on iVMS-4500. Any help or thoughts would be much appreciated. I did call T-Mobil and they weren’t much help.

Thanks
Mark
Can't connect to IP camera while on T-Mobile ne...
Are you using openvpn?
similar issue with dahua
iDMSS Failure to connect over cell service only