Trouble accessing Dahua international website from the USA

Reaction score
Currently, I am unable to access anything other than the us.dahuasecurity.com website from my US based IP address. Trying to access the international website or any other country specific website just gives an error:
"An error occurred. Sorry, the page you are looking for is currently unavailable. Please try again later."
When I try to access www.dahuasecurity.com, it will only redirect me to the US website with no alternatives. The US website home page has links to the International and other country specific websites, but all those links just give the same error. And as a result, I am unable to access much of the firmware and other technical data we all rely on. Anyone know what's going on or a workaround?

Starglow

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
You might need to us a VPN to connect to a host site outside the US and then you should be able to access the websites.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Yeah it was down a week ago as mentioned, and was back down again tonight when i went to look up some specs... :mad:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Yeah the US site works, but the International site, with ALL of the Dahua models and data is up and down like a yoyo routinely.

DahuaIntl-Site.jpg