Tried adding second camera and now I'm all screwed up.

twisted copper

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I recetnly attempted to add a second Dahua camera and I'm botched it up big time. I opened the config tool, saw the new camera listed, selected it and clicked initilaize. After that it asked me to create a new password, I did that and now when logging into either camera I get the error message,

com.Error./AthorizeReloginTip

Anbody know how to fix this?

Hammerhead786

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Did you change the ip address of the second camera? Does it conflict with the first camera? If so, disconnect the first camera and then see if you can log into the second one. If not, you may need to reset the camera using the reset switch.

twisted copper

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Did you change the ip address of the second camera? Does it conflict with the first camera? If so, disconnect the first camera and then see if you can log into the second one. If not, you may need to reset the camera using the reset switch.

I forgot to change the ip address initally and when attempting to change the address afterthe fact, it won't take. I might try the reset.

twisted copper

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I was able to change the IP of the second camera and can now logon to them seperatly but I was hoping to have one login for both but don't know how to set that up. Also, it appears the first cameras firware upgraded somehow.

twisted copper

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I tried this but when choosing from the drop down menu under camera settings / Dahua, it doens't have IPC-HDW5231R-ZE as an option