TiOC 2.0. Does anyone know if it has this function?

Peachs

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
The question is, if from the DMSS app is it possible, manually (without detection) to voluntarily activate the camera alarm/siren.

For reliability by camera location, I can only enable the white light in case of detection, but it is interesting if it is possible to manually force the activation of the alarm sound and red/blue lights.

railcam

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
The question is, if from the DMSS app is it possible, manually (without detection) to voluntarily activate the camera alarm/siren.

For reliability by camera location, I can only enable the white light in case of detection, but it is interesting if it is possible to manually force the activation of the alarm sound and red/blue lights.
I have just tested this and managed to trigger the siren but not the lights. On the app click the little arrow symbol under the Mic symbol and then the bell symbol you get a pop up warning about the siren being loud and after clicking OK it then sounds for 10 seconds.
Hope this helps.
Andrew

Peachs

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I have just tested this and managed to trigger the siren but not the lights. On the app click the little arrow symbol under the Mic symbol and then the bell symbol you get a pop up warning about the siren being loud and after clicking OK it then sounds for 10 seconds.
Hope this helps.
Andrew
Ok, I see that it's not really a real manual activation but looks like a siren test. Interesting anyway. Thanks.

zexoni70

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score

Of course, it is possible to manually activate the blue/red light and the siren, and this is possible at the same time and independently of each other, and for that there are commands in DMSS ...

1.jpg2.jpg