Tinycampro

shell

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi I am new to this, so hello to everyone, please can you help.
I have a 4 system cctv to dvr, and I see all cameras well on my android phone.
I want to also see these cameras on a 2nd tv, I installed tinycam pro and it installed without problem, but when I scan for cameras it is only picking up camera 1, how on earth can i get it to pick up the other 3, forgive me if I seemed a bit dense, but I am the wrong side of 60 , lol, but would appreciate any help and advice you can give.
Thanks

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Put in NVR/DVR's LAN IP for all cams but change the channel number for each cam to 1, 2, 3....etc..

shell

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi thanks, I think I know what you mean, I will most certainly try that later, and will up date, cheers

shell

n3wb
Reaction score
Put in NVR/DVR's LAN IP for all cams but change the channel number for each cam to 1, 2, 3....etc..
Only problem I got, I don't know name of our cameras, to be honest got from our local aldi, called home protect, and in all truth they really are brilliant cameras. But I will try what you said, many thanks

shell

n3wb
Reaction score
Well just to update, absolutely no joy, guess just have to put it down to failure, obviously tinycam not for us,
But many thanks

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The fact that TC is picking up cam 1 OK tells me it should be possible to get all 4, but..... :idk:
Something like Wireshark might reveal more and possibly usable info but not sure I'd invest that amount of effort.

BTW, is this it? ==>> Home Protector 4 HD CCTV Kit