Thoughts on this walkway location - First Camera

Ri22o

Known around here
Reaction score
So with that boobie cam. I'm reading a few threads here on it now. It's basically just 2 cams in 1 run off the same POE line? Let's say I installed it near my doorbell which is perpendicular to my door. Could I say, aim 1 down the walk way to see approach and the other towards the doormat area to see what the person is doing? Or even aim it down for package drop?
Focal length likely won't be high enough to be worthwhile trying to get someone on the approach, so I would use it as an at the door cam and a package cam. Then put a better cam on the ceiling to catch someone on the approach.

ThomasCamFan

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
So with that boobie cam.
Could I say, aim 1 down the walk way to see approach and the other towards the doormat area to see what the person is doing? Or even aim it down for package drop?
This is what I do: One boob points towards visitor's face, the other boob points down to see packages.

Beef_Vegan

n3wb
Reaction score
Alright I think I'm sold. Found a couple reviews threads here. Was initially worried about the sensor size for the newer 4MP version but seems other members are using it with success. My plan now is put the boobie above/near doorbell towards corner, aim one for facial recognition, aim one for packages, then use either a ceiling pole mount or mount on wall on the other side higher to capture overwatch/approach.