Things Boomers did...

Reaction score
I had never really paid any attention to the word 'Boomer' until this millennial POS at work used it one day towards me. Yeap, POS is 35 and still living at home. Regardless, since then, I laugh when young turds use it in a derogatory manner towards me. So I saw this ad talking about
'Crazy Things Boomer Kids Did in the Past' and clicked on it..Ha, ha. Whoever ever wrote it should have gotten a spanking as well! Here are just a few...Feel free to add!

1667343310670.png 1667343424137.png1667343556621.png
1667343332062.png1667343458377.png1667343578001.png

Timokreon

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Lawn darts were awesome! Throw them straight up into the air and see who the first person to run out of the way. lol...
BB guns? Heck ya... popping cans off of peoples head.

The worst part about the spankings at the grandparents, going out back to pick your own switch. If it wasn't good enough you got smacked more. :D

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Anytime I hear the word "Boomer" from the younger generation just means they are still living at moms house, don't own anything but a few game systems and own $100,000 of college debt they are trying to pawn off on other generations that already paid for their education. But they think they know how to solve all the worlds problems. The word "bum" comes to mind.

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
I had never really paid any attention to the word 'Boomer' until this millennial POS at work used it one day towards me. Yeap, POS is 35 and still living at home. Regardless, since then, I laugh when young turds use it in a derogatory manner towards me. So I saw this ad talking about
'Crazy Things Boomer Kids Did in the Past' and clicked on it..Ha, ha. Whoever ever wrote it should have gotten a spanking as well! Here are just a few...Feel free to add!

View attachment 144496 View attachment 144498View attachment 144500
View attachment 144497View attachment 144499View attachment 144501
What pussy wrote the closing statements on each one?? :lol:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Was born Feb. 1949.
Walked 1 mile to kindergarten, 2 miles to grammar school (no, it wasn't uphill both ways).
Jumped off roofs with towel capes.
Jumped off friend's 2nd story back porch on a dare...one leg landed on gas meter (ankle sprain).
Competing with above friend on who could jump farthest from swing, went head on into fieldstone wall....and won (3 stitches)
Fell out of attic's pull-down ladder, landed on back, flattening my home-made wooden soap box car.
Stuck the metal wire I removed from a glass Christmas tree ball into a 120VAC wall outlet (burned finger and thumb)
With transformer still on and speed lever pegged, laid across Lionel 027 gauge electric train tracks to correct a derailment and heated up my dog tag chain to red hot, left red tattoo shaped like metal beads on neck for a week.
Rode bikes with no helmet, no fenders, not even a chain guard.
Naturally, our '48 Hudson, '50 Cadillac and '57 Ford wagon had metal dashboards, protruding knobs, no seat belts.
Mowed yards MANY times with gas-powered 22" rotary lawn mower beginning at age 8.
Swam hundreds of times in rivers, lakes and oceans; been drug out and under by HUGE waves, undertows and rip currents in Atlantic; have swallowed many gallons of salt water.

Obviously, I'm still among the living and have ALL my fingers and toes and both eyes. I was and still am, blessed.

Yeah, us boomers are a bunch of pussies......:lmao: