The Slow Boat From China: Scam Edition

waliwiw

n3wb
Reaction score
Delivery now resembles a lottery. You never know when you will receive your parcel. Moreover, you cannot be sure whether you will receive your parcel or the delivery service will confuse everything once again. I had a funny situation recently. I ordered food delivery and waited for delivery at the pier. That day I rented a boat from miami boat rental and I wanted to grab a pizza while sailing. The courier delivered my order on time. And it was only in the ocean that I discovered that instead of my pizza I got a great dinner with oysters lol. It seems someone got pizza instead of oysters.

Last edited:

handinpalm

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Here is my UPS delivery person delivering my late package. I cannot wait til this Summer when it is hot and sultry, and she has her bikini outfit on. This is the facial recognition camera, among other things. Makes it worthwhile waiting on package.

Last edited:

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
A few months back I ordered my wife a Apple Watch on eBay. The price was too good to be true, I messaged the seller and they said it was genuine Apple. I received it and it wasn’t even a mediocre fake.

I filled a complaint and received a return shipping label and eBay said I’d get a refund once the item was delivered to the sender.

i followed tracking and for a week it stated that the package was at the post office waiting to be delivered.
I finally messaged eBay and got my refund.

Several weeks later I looked at the tracking number and it still said “waiting to be delivered.”

I’d really like to know how these scammers pull this stuff off with tracking. I know eBay watches tracking info and once the package is delivered they issue a refund. But how these trackers are able to get a package to not be delivered is beyond me.

If only these people worked as hard to be productive members of society.....